CM Punk signs with AEW

Fadetoblack918

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://www.pwmania.com/latest-update-on-cm-punk-possibly-signing-with-aew

"As PWMania.com previously reported, there have reportedly been talks about CM Punk making a return to wrestling and people within WWE that are said to believe CM Punk is heading to AEW.

In a update, it looks like CM Punk is AEW-bound with a source noting the following:

“A source has confirmed to us that CM Punk’s arrangement to work for AEW is ‘a done deal right now.’ At this point they are ‘waiting until they are in person to sign the contract.’”

During the Mat Men Podcast, Andrew Zarian talked about CM Punk potentially debuting at the All Out PPV in Chicago on September 5th:

“I would say that that there is more urgency […] the CM Punk thing is taking a little bit longer, but you kinda got a month and a half, because you definitely want him for Chicago [for All Out] because if this is it then you want him on that show before Chicago.”

Cant fucking wait to hear that crowds reaction if they end up having him debut in Chicago

He'll be running into Colt Cabana quite often.

Will Big Tone pay up for "Cult of Personality"?
If he got The Pixies for Orange Cassidy, Wild Thing for Mox, and Tarzan Boy for Jungle Boy then I'm sure he'd get Cult of Personality for Punk. I'm curious to see if he'll get Europe for Daniel Bryan or go with something different

https://www.pwmania.com/latest-update-on-cm-punk-possibly-signing-with-aew

"As PWMania.com previously reported, there have reportedly been talks about CM Punk making a return to wrestling and people within WWE that are said to believe CM Punk is heading to AEW.

In a update, it looks like CM Punk is AEW-bound with a source noting the following:

“A source has confirmed to us that CM Punk’s arrangement to work for AEW is ‘a done deal right now.’ At this point they are ‘waiting until they are in person to sign the contract.’”

During the Mat Men Podcast, Andrew Zarian talked about CM Punk potentially debuting at the All Out PPV in Chicago on September 5th:

“I would say that that there is more urgency […] the CM Punk thing is taking a little bit longer, but you kinda got a month and a half, because you definitely want him for Chicago [for All Out] because if this is it then you want him on that show before Chicago.”

Cant fucking wait to hear that crowds reaction if they end up having him debut in Chicago
I never heard of pw mania in my life.
Will Big Tone pay up for "Cult of Personality"?
I hope we don't hear that song. I can't stand it lol

I'll believe this when I see it. Bryan I can see, I just can't picture Punk there.

It's not that I don't want it to happen, I had just convinced myself any potential return was over two years ago when he didn't appear at All Out.

They would if they hadn't already sold out lol
They keep adding more seating. I think they're at 18k now. I think originally the seating was.arojnd 14k they opened up 4k seats since then

They keep adding more seating. I think they're at 18k now. I think originally the seating was.arojnd 14k they opened up 4k seats since then
That's the Grand Slam show in New York I think you're thinking of. All Out already sold out Sears Centre at full capacity

Oh yeah your right. My apologies.
It's looking like they'll open up New York for 20k judging from the ticket sales. That's just gonna be a hot show.

I'm also curious to see what the touring announcement is gonna be next week too

Back