CM Punk on Colby Covington: It's racist. I get what Colby is doing but I don't appreciate it.

Do you agree with CM Punk on Colby Covington?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it is racist but Colby is total joke anyway.

I will say the same thing I always do when he starts talking..... Fake Belt, Fake Champ... therefore Fake News.

MAGA
Making Assholes Great Again

I honestly think Colby gets smashed by T Wood, and I don't care if that fight ever happens. He might as well go fight Ben Askren in the Ultimate Blanket Competition.

cm punk is a goofus and a whiny complainer. this has been more and more apparent since his departure from wwe.

its been almost 5 years since he left and all hes done since is get his ass whooped by 2 jobbers in MMA. weighing in on successful fighters/competitors is really all he has left

Fuck cm punk my sister would woop his ass and she aint even born yet

It's on both sides. Here's my question: why does the government force the issue of black and white integration?

If black people will never truly like white people, and white people will never truly like blacks...who cares?
You just skipped like 10 steps dude. I'm not getting in a political debate with you. Take that to the war room. Besides I'm advocating for the browns. #AmericanPride #BrownPride #WeAreAllOne You can be proud of where you come from and your culture, and still be respectful to others. Period.

I'd need to hear examples with full context before making a judgement, but I can't be arsed so show it to someone else. I keep saying this, the left in America is nothing like it used to be.

Sorry. I'm not falling for the voodoo guilt tripping race obsessed victim mentality BS.

Stop crying. It's pathetic.
No crying here bud. Just being a realist. What did I say that you disagree with? I didn't race bait.

Of course he's racist.

Only idiots on here can say otherwise but then again Sherdog doesn't have the brightest bunch does it?

It's what makes it so funny.

Carry on, fools.

Why the fuck is anyone interviewing CM Punk about MMA, let alone UFC?

Colby's saying anything to get a reaction. It's not for me and he looks bad but if it builds up the Tyron fight then good for him i guess.
Also i do not wanna see another wonderboy matchup.

I dont like colby, but i havent seen anything explicitly racist.

At best, his support for donald trump, which isnt exactly that, but many people(mostly liberals and black people, like snoop) will claim it is

He was jon jones room mate for a long time, and they dont like each other nowadays. But jones never said anything about that. Which i imagine he would since this is the case

You just skipped like 10 steps dude. I'm not getting in a political debate with you. Take that to the war room. Besides I'm advocating for the browns. #AmericanPride #BrownPride #WeAreAllOne You can be proud of where you come from and your culture, and still be respectful to others. Period.

Then why are you complaining about white people's attitudes?

Why the fuck is anyone interviewing CM Punk about MMA, let alone UFC?

CM probably trains more than you, and has 2 more fights in the UFC than you, and yet here we are, listening to your even less relevant opinions on MMA. Any asshole can be interviewed or have an opinion on MMA, that is the whole point of Sherdog lol.

I'm gonna quote myself in another Colby thread because I'm right.
It FRIGHTENS me how stupid you are if you think Colby is funny, witty, etc, AT ALL.

It's terrifying to be confronted with proof that yes, the human mind CAN be that empty and worthless. The scary part is you don't seem to have any awareness of it. That is truly frightening. If it can happen to you, could it happen to me? Yikes.

Protect your minds, friends, learn from Colby Covington fans about how badly and completely you can lose them.

I don't see racism but I see patriotism and a cultural pun that's it.

who the hell care what CM Bum think go back to fake fighting

Colby is racist against human decencey

Punk is also a pussy hat woman’s march fake feminist , you know the the one where the leader of that movement openly hates Jews , and wants shirea law.

Attachments

• A21A5C8E-713C-4280-85C1-B4A2C5592C02.jpeg
    A21A5C8E-713C-4280-85C1-B4A2C5592C02.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 13
Obnoxious as hell? Yes. Racist?i dont see it in those particular posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back