CM Punk needs to get punched in the face repeatedly

cheezum

@purple
Reaction score
Or he has no chance. He may know plenty of moves at this stage, but he doesn't know how to deal with taking damage. If i were his coach i'd be giving him a good beating at least once a week as fight conditioning training.

I doubt Punk ever sets foot in the Octagon to fight.

Say it to his face, TS!

11.jpg

Or he has no chance. He may know plenty of moves at this stage, but he doesn't know how to deal with taking damage. If i were his coach i'd be giving him a good beating at least once a week as fight conditioning training.
His coach should be giving him a good beating regardless, the guys a douche

The guy took clean punches from Brock Lesnar with no gloves, his chin will hold on...

Say it to his face, TS!

11.jpg
He looks like fucking box car billy fighting for a sandwich, or maybe some scrap metal to use as a new roof for his cardboard box house, Dana goes backstage to wish him luck all the copper piping has just been ripped out of the walls.

Good for Mickey Gall. Blue collar guy gets his first UFC win and gets a big mma fight which he will also win. Happy for him.

I wasn't a fan of his signing and was hoping he would get smashed but after seeing him being interview he seemed to be a respectful decent dude. But in regards to what you said it isn't fair to say he can't take a punch based off him only being a former wrestler. I think maybe your basing most of your decision on the way Lesnar's career ended where he seemed to give up after being hit rather then being rocked.

I wouldn't mind seeing him getting punched in the face repeatedly by Gall. I agree though TS, he should try to build his toughness up so the fight lasts longer and he takes a bigger beating from Gall before giving up.

Popcorn bless.

Hahahes probably the only fighter in UFC history that a decent percentage of sherdog could win a fight against

Exactly. I don't train but I'm sure if you go to the stand up and grappling forums a fair amount of posters could whip him.

Exactly. I don't train but I'm sure if you go to the stand up and grappling forums a fair amount of posters could whip him.

Exactly, people on look at UFC discussion mostly and assume everyone on here is an unathletic nerd, you go to the other discussions and you got people who know how to fight

He's been putting in work.

kR7XQ5.gif

Back