CM Punk is Ready!!

Chin up, hands out, lean forward and throw...

5noHKsb.jpg

If I had a nickel for everytime I saw a ufc fighter throw an ugly punch like that, or uglier...Id buy this fuckin website.

But Punk has never shown he can throw a good punch, a couple hand picked clips and he always looks just as bad as possible. Punk just looks like a non-athlete in every clip.

He's Straight Edge and drug-free.

PEDs are drugs.

And he's 37 or 38.

He's not going to be ripped.

Here is a 50 year old guy in shape. No he is not an average guy, but 37 is not that old that a person that works out on a regular basis can't be is good shape still.
USA_Bernard-Hopkins-3.jpg

I hope he wins just for the butthurt here.

I wonder if he retires after 1 fight regardless?

Unlikely, but what if this video is from a year or 2 ago? Wouldn't it be funny if he is intentionally making himself look horrible for an advantage come fight night. I think CM will win his first fight not so sure about any fights after that against more experienced fighters.

He'll most likely never debut
This would be embarassing for tooooooo much people

At his age and with his lack of athletic background, he's gonna suck whether he trains for 1 year, 2 years, 5 years. Even if he slowly picks up skills, he's pissing in the wind because he's simultanously getting older, getting injured etc. Meanwhile his opponent is 23 and the more time he has to prepare, the better he will get.

I don't know why the thing has been so drawn out. If you want to get your ass kicked just go and do it already.

That clip make's Rousey's punches look like a prime Tommy Hearns in comparison.

this fight is so weird.

why would you match up against a young athletic fighter like Gall??

I will be rooting for Punk because i would love to see all the salty reactions here on sherdog if he wins his upcoming fight.

the guy deserves as much to be on a ufc card as all the no name TUF guys you see nowadays.

If you think Phillip can win against actual competition, I feel more sorry for you than I do him. Even he knows he's not up to snuff by a longshot, why else would he stall so long?

IF he was able to win and did, then that would mean he earned it by actually doing something to win, performing at high level and he consequently wouldn't deserve or get any salt unless the other guy took a dive, which would be an impossible sell from a guy with moves like Phil. Salt will be from his being an embarrassing hack.

A lot of shills are repeating the exact same sound-bite sentence, about can't wait till Phil wins, so we can see his haters get salty. That's like a little kid betting his life savings that Santa Claus will actually show up this year. Anyone over 9 already knows the odds are nil, but if a flying guy in a red suit somehow DID show up and start giving free gifts, no one would be actually mad.

All you Mickey fans are gonne be sooooo crying when cm wins via that very punch

I also can't wait till CM gets popped for pissing hot about 20,000 different potent anabolics and for lying about his age (17) and record (2x Olympic Boxing Gold medalist for Cuba). Just, for the all the salt on these forums that WILL occur. Not when! Can't fukin wait!

What the f&*k is wrong with that guy? Making a face like he wants to take his sparring partners head off.

CM Punk is a hype train worse than Rhonda and Conner combined together. This is insulting.

Back