CM Punk is Ready!!

In all this time, he still hasn't tightened up that gut. How is that possible?

He's Straight Edge and drug-free.

PEDs are drugs.

And he's 37 or 38.

He's not going to be ripped.

The secret to the uppercut is to leave your hand down by your hip for as long as possible with your chin in the air before slowly delivering the punch with the speed and ferocity of a drunk guy giving a toast.

Seriously though, think this video is just a goof. If that were his honest technique, nobody working with him would let him post it.

every gif I see of him sparring makes me cringe.

I still don't understand how people think the UFC is a more respectful organization than PRIDE.

It isn't.

Same circus, same bullshit.
Well let's see. Probably because Pride cards were 50% freakshows on every card, the fights weren't sanctioned, the referees had earpieces, steroids were encouraged, multiple fights were fixed, the Yakuza were heavily involved... etc etc.

geez i hope this clown dont find a way out before his fight its gonna be glorious lol

White Rumble is coming

Johnson2.gif

This lack of TST-ness is making me miss Meisha Tate. :(

CM Punk will introduce a new level of elite striking never witnessed before in the history of MMA next month.

This is getting out of hand quite quickly.

New UFC owners eager to push some fresh, USADA free meat to the pinnacle of the sport!

Well let's see. Probably because Pride cards were 50% freakshows on every card, the fights weren't sanctioned, the referees had earpieces, steroids were encouraged, multiple fights were fixed, the Yakuza were heavily involved... etc etc.

God I miss PRIDE!

god, i'm salivating, please make the days faster lol

If I had a nickel for everytime I saw a ufc fighter throw an ugly punch like that, or uglier...Id buy this fuckin website.

what's the point of showing these wrestlers sparring when we all know as soon as the bell rings, it's spamming takedowns til the time runs out.

edit: never mind, it's a gif lol.

Yeah Right!.....When is Ashton Kutcher coming out?

image.jpeg

Back