CM Punk is Ready!!

Who's the mook that's afraid to get hit by him?

To be honest, punk is wasting his time sparring and on the mat. He should have just been lifting weights for the last couple years to get rid of his pencil neck , slopey no shoulders, and pudgy midsection

That way he could at least have a Sage effect

Right now he's just gonna loo like an average joe getting spanked

Why is he even training hitting a guy that's covering up? He should be the one practicing defense, Gall isn't going to just be standing there covering up like he's fighting prime Wand or something.

The video cut off before Seth Rollins hit punk with a steel chair

To be fair, even great strikers will occasionally throw without technique in the heat of the moment trying to land a shot. It's hard to generate a lot of power from the hip when you're reaching for an uppercut from that distance. Not that this is a good sign obviously lol but I wanna see more before I totally judge.

I still say Mighty Mouse vs CM Punk is a much better Freak Show then Mickey Gall.

Cue the M.W. speech about that slight sting being his pride, and fuck pride.

Is this recent? WTF havnt this guy been training like 2 years now with Duke roufus? That is literally the same uppercut a guy would throw his first time hitting pads without being shown technique first.
literally 0 hip movement :D

This is gonna be great lol

Cm punk is trolling you all. Mickie gal ain't doing shit. Punk, first round sub

Cardio Kickboxing class at the community center?

In all this time, he still hasn't tightened up that gut. How is that possible?
He's older than dirt which doesn't help. Still, if you're training to fight nearly everyday you must have dogshit genetics to look that shitty at 180lbs.

Damn what a nice uppercut.

It reminds me of this

fzSIO6o.gif

Maybe he is just going 20 percent like Holly before the Ronda fight :)

Back