CM Punk documentary on UFC debut coming to FOX on Aug. 15

Hannya MMA

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Former World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) superstar CM Punk will be coming to Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) at the upcoming UFC 203 pay-per-view (PPV) event, locked and loaded for Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio, on Sept. 10, 2016.

It's kind of a big deal.

So much so, that FOX has been filming a documentary that chronicles Punk's transition from the wrestling ring to the mixed martial arts (MMA) cage. That includes his preparation and training for opponent Mickey Gall, who made his UFC debut earlier this year.

Take a look.

#BehindTheScenes #EvolutionOfPunk debuts in 2wks Aug15! @FOXSports @CMPunk @AJBrooks #UFC203 #CMPunk #FirstRowFilms pic.twitter.com/vHgfnyRXn3

for wwe fans

celebration-image-300x209.jpg

I will be Mickey Galls servant for one whole year if he runs this bullshit out of MMA.

Silly stuff.

Cm punk will get starched and retire. Laughed out the sport

CM PUNK via Flying Elbow!

Lol that is rich. Documentary for a debuting fighter transitioning from a scripted sport. Looking forward to Gall giving him the business.

With all these interviews, documentaries and UFC fan Q/As my god he better win.

Punk is legit.

I've done a ton of research piecing together his martial arts background & we know he has more to bring than he's learned just since working with RoufusSport since Jan. 2015.

Let's not discount that RoufusSport training or his JJ background... nor the toughness it takes to be in WWE with all those slamz & flips & stuff.

There are some holes in my research that I really hope get filled by this documentary... but I have a feeling Punk will not reveal the meat & potatoes of his past & current training until after the fight.

I feel he's held back information on purpose to hide his true abilities... & it will cause a sh*tstorm of media chatter if he doesn't reveal it all in this documentary... & that's a good thing for creating PPV numbers.

And people think the Sage could be out of the UFC in like 2-3 years.

<36>

This is where we are, boys and girls. It should only be more like this under the new overlords.

Sports entertainment.

Back