CM Punk at UFC On Fox 20

Can you guys imagine the shitstorm if Punk wins his first fight?
Sherdog is gonna explode.

Can you imagine what it will do for Mickey Gall's career if he loses? Even if he ends up becoming a great fighter or even a champion...having a loss to CM Punk on your record would be pretty devastating.

I feel sorry for that rich guy banging chicks way younger than him.

He's thinking. This shit scares me and I actually signed up for it.

CoF-2giUMAAoKeW.jpg

tumblr_mqt70fxfNR1rsikbyo1_500.gif

And they were playing "cult of personality" in the arena when the camera panned to him. Im sure he felt right at home...

I hope gall scores a flawless head kick ko. Followed by the camera moving to AJS reaction.

he looks like J Gordon Levitt after a year of captivity by Al Qaeda.
joseph-gordon-levitt_612x380.jpg

CoF-2giUMAAoKeW.jpg

Dude looks like a meth addict with that beard and his wife looks like she's thinking to herself "if he doesn't beat Gall,I'm leaving him". How can you already look defeated before your first UFC fight?

Yep you can look like a meth addict when you're rich and accomplish a lot of shit in life. If he were a 9-5 office drone slaving away until retirement then he'd probably have to shave.What a loser CM Punk must be.

That's the face of the goat!

Undefeated in the cage, and undefeated in life!

#winning

He looks like a castaway version of big country and she looks like she's plotting her next move

Was that Punk right after he was told Mickey Gall refused to job? I'm joking-of course Gall will do the job.

Back