CM Punk apparently wants one more in the UFC. Dana is considering.

It was great when Dana acted like he wouldnt get another fight. We all knew he was lying once again.

SO... If Dana gives CM Punk one more shot like it looks like unfortunately, I believe it should be against a guy that will likely engage him in stand up (hopefully)

2 options here I see:

1.) CM Punk vs Charlie Ward (Ward last lost at UFC fight night 99) would be the most realistic match IMO ...both 0-1 in the UFC

BUT..maybe to benefit Mr. Sage Northcutt...Sage could get back in the win column and regain his popularity a bit by fighting CM Punk. (assuming he wins) That fight would stay off the ground likely.

What do you think?
You want Ward to kill another man?

54d3d4d02bed1_-_zt2tk.gif

It was great when Dana acted like he wouldnt get another fight. We all knew he was lying once again.

The problem Dana and the UFC have, is that Punk has made it very clear he wants to continue fighting, so if they let him go you KNOW Bellator will pick him
Up and put him in some stupid freak show fight on free tv and get TONS of viewers. Bellator would push him to do his pro wrestling heel shtick in the promo too, something I'm sure the UFC are mad he didn't get into in the run up to the Gall fight.

I think realistic options are a bout on a Fox card with someone off of a TUF series, or TUF itself.

Dana White needs to find a fighter with pillow fists and no ground game. Hell, sign Bob Sapp. Bob Sapp will know what to do.

The only way he will win a fucking fight in the UFC, is if they do a lucky draw from a hat where they pick a ticket winner from the crowd to fight him on the night, even then he will probably still get his ass whooped

This guy literally came out of the crowd to fight then 36-1 Tommy Morrison after his opponent cancelled at the last second.

no sorry. I dont need to tell another tough MMA forum keyborad warrior my credentials lol smh
You sure had to imply you're a tough guy. I never implied I'm a tough guy. You're the keyboard warrior.

Truth is, you have no credentials. You're a liar

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back