CM Punk apparently wants one more in the UFC. Dana is considering.

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
SO... If Dana gives CM Punk one more shot like it looks like unfortunately, I believe it should be against a guy that will likely engage him in stand up (hopefully)

2 options here I see:

1.) CM Punk vs Charlie Ward (Ward last lost at UFC fight night 99) would be the most realistic match IMO ...both 0-1 in the UFC

BUT..maybe to benefit Mr. Sage Northcutt...Sage could get back in the win column and regain his popularity a bit by fighting CM Punk. (assuming he wins) That fight would stay off the ground likely.

What do you think?

Give him a fucking striker

Hell feed him to the platinum goat

#platinumbless

You say Punk-Sage would stay standing and this would help Sage get another push but I think you may have missed the vicious punch CM Punk threw at Gall, which missed by a whisker and would have taken Gall's head off.

That proves Cm Punk is too vicious of a striker for Sage to deal with.

Cm Punk is all man. You clowns wouldn't do what he's attempted.

The only way he will win a fucking fight in the UFC, is if they do a lucky draw from a hat where they pick a ticket winner from the crowd to fight him on the night, even then he will probably still get his ass whooped

SO... If Dana gives CM Punk one more shot like it looks like unfortunately, I believe it should be against a guy that will likely engage him in stand up (hopefully)

2 options here I see:

1.) CM Punk vs Charlie Ward (Ward last lost at UFC fight night 99) would be the most realistic match IMO ...both 0-1 in the UFC

BUT..maybe to benefit Mr. Sage Northcutt...Sage could get back in the win column and regain his popularity a bit by fighting CM Punk. (assuming he wins) That fight would stay off the ground likely.

What do you think?
Punk has decent enough stand up to actually be a top 15 welterweight if only he could get his grappling to a decent level.

CM punk/Super Sayan Sage Rage NORTHGOAT!

Let's Go!!

#GUERNICAbless

dVDJiez.gif

Final gay,

Why aren't you trying to get in there? He's got more money than you. He doesn't need to get hurt in mma for no reason

Yeah that's one thing you got to respect, guy has millions in the bank, set for life and decides to enter this hurt business, still has the courage to do it again after taking a pasting to.

They can license the guy that sells the pretzels at the arena..

Give him Sage Northcutt. Then cut him once he loses.

Really, Dana?

Really?

Back