CM Punk and straight edge

The 'straight edge' label is retarded anyway. Millions of people dont drink or do drugs but dont feel the need to give themselves a punky edgy classification.

The 'straight edge' label is retarded anyway. Millions of people dont drink or do drugs but dont feel the need to give themselves a punky edgy classification.

if your a pro wrestler though its perfect.

I dont know (or care) wether he is straight edge or not, its a gimmick that helped his pro wrestler character,wether its true or not. Alot of wrestlers will kayfabe certain aspects of their characters to the grave,and i've no problem with that. I like the guy and wish him well,but the whole idea is destined for disaster. I admire his guts for trying though. It might not be his call in the end on wether he gets to fight or not.

If I signed a million+ a year contract that requires me to play a character called lord of shits, I'd tattoo a pile of dog poopoo on my stomach without a second thought, and I'll walk around IRL without breaking my character, going to dog parks, point to piles of dog poop and screaming "bow down to your lord!" if that makes me more believable, hence more attention. It doesn't mean anything.

Sssssslut

Most people are likely fine with being clueless about the WWE. Why would you want to admit you know about that garbage?

OK, but then they should not discuss it as if they know a lot about it.
I know nothing about video games and think its childish for adults to obsess on, but I don't go into conversations about games and make like I know more about it than I do and/or force my views on them.
Comes across immature and petty and ignorant IMO

OK, but then they should not discuss it as if they know a lot about it.
I know nothing about video games and think its childish for adults to obsess on, but I don't go into conversations about games and make like I know more about it than I do and/or force my views on them.
Comes across immature and petty and ignorant IMO
people are forcing their incorrect wwe views on you ITT? thats funny.

people are forcing their incorrect wwe views on you ITT? thats funny.

On me? No
In the thread, yes

Glad you think it is funny though. Doesn't take much to amuse you it seems ;)

CM Punk is straight edge.

Phil Brooks doesn't give a fuck.

hqdefault.jpg

So why is he sipping a beer in one of the pics posted here? Is he just holding it for somebody? Non alchohol beer maybe?

I used to claim Straight Edge, and I have refrained from drinking/smoking etc. to this day.

That said, there are plenty of pictures of me holding an alcoholic beverage. Consider it a mild sort of irony, accessible only to my close friends.

Back