CM Punk and straight edge

It's a pro wrasslin face gimmick. It's fake just like his purported Muay Thai back ground in ECW, Edmond's pro fighting record and Andre the Giant claiming to be 8' or some BS height.

I see. I stopped watching Pro Wrestling when I was 11 after my older sister told me it was fake, lol...I don't know much about how they promote or what goes on.

He uses the straight edge as part of his gimmick because that't how he is in "real life".

He said his dad had to pick him up to school one day and while hungover and was throwing up along the way. Punk decided to never drink after that.

What he's doing doesn't make much sense if you explore it enough. He swore off alcohol in hopes to be healthy yet he drinks complete garbage like Pepsi instead?

And CM doesn't stand for anything in particular. He said it could be anything from Chocolate Milk, Chunky Monkey, Child Molester, etc.

Last edited:
why do people still talk about CM he was dying in WWE so he "said" he would fight in the UFC hes never going to fight just build his name here.

I think he claims to be straight edge in real life as well. I mean, he has it tattooed on his stomach.

Yeah I have a good friend who worships him. Evidently he claims to not just be "kayfabe" straight edge. If he isn't that would be quite interesting.

he probably did drink and try drunks at one point like all of us but his family has drug addicts and alcoholics i think its his sister and his father but i can't remember exactly so that pretty much set the tone for why he became "straight edge" also you can party without drinking and doing drugs you know

so basically yea it ain't some wwe gimmick he just decided to pick up

If I signed a million+ a year contract that requires me to play a character called lord of shits, I'd tattoo a pile of dog poopoo on my stomach without a second thought, and I'll walk around IRL without breaking my character, going to dog parks, point to piles of dog poop and screaming "bow down to your lord!" if that makes me more believable, hence more attention. It doesn't mean anything.

Lord Of Shits has a ring to it....I suggest a name change. ALL HAIL LORD OF SHITS!

I know people who have been straight edge for over 20 years. Has nothing to do withpissing people off. It has to do with living a clean life. It's funny that anyone would question if he's actually straight edge. It wasn't a gimmick made up of for wrestling.

He should walk out to this. I mean for his gym fights since he'll probably never fight in the UFC.

He uses the straight edge as part of his gimmick because that't how he is in "real life".

He said his dad had to pick him up to school one day and while hungover and was throwing up along the way. Punk decided to never drink after that.

What he's doing doesn't make much sense if you explore it enough. He swore off alcohol in hopes to be healthy yet he drinks complete garbage like Pepsi instead?

And CM doesn't stand for anything in particular. He said it could be anything from Chocolate Milk, Chunky Monkey, Child Molester, etc.

Haaaa. Child Molester Punk. Haaaa. That's Jared's nickname in jail.

I know people who have been straight edge for over 20 years. Has nothing to do withpissing people off. It has to do with living a clean life. It's funny that anyone would question if he's actually straight edge. It wasn't a gimmick made up of for wrestling.
So why is he sipping a beer in one of the pics posted here? Is he just holding it for somebody? Non alchohol beer maybe?

Only on Shedog does someone make one thread about a person in 3.5 years of posting and some ignorant idiot calls him "obsessed".
Bro, don't you know? If you are ever curious about anything or anyone that isn't directly related to yourself, you're clearly an obsessed, nuthugging, beta.

He's straight edge but he "parties". He stays up late, doesn't get a lot of sleep and at least before he got married, he had a new girl every week.

Drinking soda doesn't make you beat your kids and fall asleep at the wheel. Plus that's an old tattoo. Probably close to 15-20 years old. He's been vegan for a few years and probably doesn't drink soda. A lot of you guys are outing yourselves as clueless

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back