CM Punk almost died in a Street Fight fighting another Wrestler

If BJ can get knocked out by some hobo, anyone can get knocked out by anyone by a punch they didn't see coming.
But Penn literally told the guy to hit him. How didn't he see it coming?

Yeah but still. Even that.. Supposedly Jericho beat up Goldberg says witnesses as well. I mean I am beyond skeptical of that considering Goldberg was maybe the most powerful wrestler ever..
for that the story is, Jericho got him in a front facelock and held him there for a bit. no punches or anything but did hold him down

Was this before or after Teddy Hart kept flipping off of the cage ?

I bet this dude auditioned for the Jersey Shore. What a douche, lol.

UFC didn't sign Punk to show skills, but to get viewers. But I do believe his dream was genuine. And he was in a position to make it happen. Yet it still was a delusional endeavor. Got to put in the time when younger.

Give him a break. Took balls to get in there and to do all the training etc to even try. He had everything to lose, all eyes on him...and he lost to legit mma fighters. I think people wanted him to win so wrestling would be more legit, so they are all passed because he didn't succeed. I never expected him to be a legit contender. Anyone who did is nuts. I don't remember people jumping on Brock when he got beat down. I know he won the belt etc, but he was given the way easier path than cm. Allister showed how lacking blocks stand up was. He had real wrestling and is a freak athlete, cm is not. Yes he lost and looked horrible...but at least he tried. Knocking someone for trying is sad.

Suposedly CM punk has been delusional about his fighting ability since '05

Dude got dropped instantly by someone who doesn't train, and afterwards he still thinks he is some type of MMA fighter? How delusional do you need to be to get your ass kicked and still think, I can be in the UFC.
This information should have been brought to Dana White or the MMA media.

Yet peeps here rank him higher than movie stars with decades of ma experience, because he had the balls to step in to the ring<{outtahere}>

Anyone can get his ass kicked in a street fight, aside from an average Sherdogger. I got nothing but respect for CM Punk, the guy tried to do what he dreamed of, failed miserably, but still - the guy tried. So many tough guys would've never entered the cage.

Punk after years of training still couldn't figure out how to throw a punch properly. He's really bad. Worse than average. I'm pretty sure the majority of sherdoggers would beat him if they were in shape and received the same kind of training.

Pretty sure the Hart family do train some form of catch wrestling. The old school pro wrestlers used to actually know wrestling even though they worked all the matches.

Punk after years of training still couldn't figure out how to throw a punch properly. He's really bad. Worse than average. I'm pretty sure the majority of sherdoggers would beat him if they were in shape and received the same kind of training.

Absolutely, he was shockingly bad. He deserves the crap for his performances, but the majority of people wouldn't go in there if they were in his financial situation. That's what I like about him.

Absolutely, he was shockingly bad. He deserves the crap for his performances, but the majority of people wouldn't go in there if they were in his financial situation. That's what I like about him.

CM Punk made over a million in his debut. I'd fight Mickey Gall for a million. Most people would.

Give him a break. Took balls to get in there and to do all the training etc to even try. He had everything to lose, all eyes on him...and he lost to legit mma fighters. I think people wanted him to win so wrestling would be more legit, so they are all passed because he didn't succeed. I never expected him to be a legit contender. Anyone who did is nuts. I don't remember people jumping on Brock when he got beat down. I know he won the belt etc, but he was given the way easier path than cm. Allister showed how lacking blocks stand up was. He had real wrestling and is a freak athlete, cm is not. Yes he lost and looked horrible...but at least he tried. Knocking someone for trying is sad.
They paid him $500,000 dollars to fight practically amateurs, a lot of people would do that. Brock got beat by guys like Mir, Overeem and Velasquez, HUGE diferrence there...

Worst person in that scenario was greedy Duke Roufus saying CM Punk is ready to be a UFC fighter when he clearly was not, but he wanted the pay check, I’m glad CM Punk didn’t get seriously hurt.

He’s one of the most successful MMA fighters of all time. Top 5% at least. 1 million dollars for two fights...

If angry grown man punches you cleanly in the face you're at the very least going to take a few steps back....

Him getting dropped really isn't something you can knock him for. He wanted to do something, he set out and tried to accomplish it and it didn't work out. Bravo.

Never understood the cm punk hate. People just hate

Maybe because he's a delusional, arrogant prick?

The CM stands for 'chick magnet'. On that basis alone he deserves to die.

100%....and he had the nerve to call Mike Jackson a can before they fought. What does that make Punk?

Last edited:
Teddy Hart's voice really sounds like Bret Hart. And is anyone surprised CM Punk got his ass kicked before he started training? I mean, he got his ass kicked after he was trained.

Back