CM Punk almost died in a Street Fight fighting another Wrestler

THE-06

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Suposedly CM punk has been delusional about his fighting ability since '05

Dude got dropped instantly by someone who doesn't train, and afterwards he still thinks he is some type of MMA fighter? How delusional do you need to be to get your ass kicked and still think, I can be in the UFC.
This information should have been brought to Dana White or the MMA media.

Dude got dropped instantly by someone who doesn't train, and afterwards he still thinks he is some type of MMA fighter? How delusional do you need to be to get your ass kicked and still think, I can be in the UFC.

If BJ can get knocked out by some hobo, anyone can get knocked out by anyone by a punch they didn't see coming.

Can't blame a guy for having a dream but you can blame Dana for being a greedy jackass.

he says in the video he was boxing to get in shape and roided to the gills

Teddy Hart is the fucking GOAT

Show some fucking respect

Anyone can get his ass kicked in a street fight, aside from an average Sherdogger. I got nothing but respect for CM Punk, the guy tried to do what he dreamed of, failed miserably, but still - the guy tried. So many tough guys would've never entered the cage.

cM Punk used to get punked even back in the independent circuit, and the female wrestlers used to come to his defense all the time.
I never understood him thinking he could fight in MMA. This dude is a militant Athiest and would bash Christians saying they were deluded and irrational, yet he had no rationality when it came to his fighting ability.

Being a pro fighter makes it impossible to get your ass kicked didnt you know that?

This was before he developed his sloth guard technique. Properly applied there is no defence.

So does every fighter who gets dropped not UFC calibre

Cuz almost every fighter on the roster has been dropped in training at some point

Also , CM punk was never UFC calibre we all new this..anyone who was saying so also lives under a bridge

If angry grown man punches you cleanly in the face you're at the very least going to take a few steps back....

Him getting dropped really isn't something you can knock him for. He wanted to do something, he set out and tried to accomplish it and it didn't work out. Bravo.

Never understood the cm punk hate. People just hate

I'm always skeptical of these Pro Wrestling stories about them fighting for real..

Fuzzy details.

for those that do not know. the guy talking is teddy hart. related to bret hart. all the talent in the world but a legitimate nutcase. this story has been verified however in at least 3 other shoot interviews with different guys. Story is pretty much the same throughout

If BJ can get knocked out by some hobo, anyone can get knocked out by anyone by a punch they didn't see coming.

Yeah but he's barely BJ these days man. He's a shadow of the man he was.

The man is an atheist cuck but he is no coward. At least he showed up to fight and tried his best, that means a lot in my book.

yes but this one has been verified by at least a couple of people

Yeah but still. Even that.. Supposedly Jericho beat up Goldberg says witnesses as well. I mean I am beyond skeptical of that considering Goldberg was maybe the most powerful wrestler ever..

Back