Cm pumk fight on ppv to increase the numbers...

MMA fans don't want pro-wrestlers in prize fighting because it breaks kayfabe.

Being the best fighter in the world, having a world title, ain't shit if you can't draw money.

MMA fans are simply buying the story line that rankings, wins, and belts matter.

In the end, it is, always has, and always will be about money, nothing else matters.
Unfortunately the days of the biggest money making fight being the best possible top contenders fighting each other are long gone. Back in the day, that was the case for nearly every card.

Who still thinks it was a good move by ufc ? Would you like to see him fight again ?

It was a great move. I was in suspense for most of the fight hoping for CM to get lucky. Too much purist bullshit on here. It was very entertaining. I'd like to see him fight again.

Question: Why does he not look very impressive in WWE? I don't watch that shit. Maybe a few times a long time ago when it was WWF because my bro loves it. Searched "CM Punk compilation" and expected to see some major flashy moves, but it seemed to be the other guy who's getting wrecked, that has the stuntman athleticism.

As bad and hilarious as it was it was also the fight I was most interested in seeing before the event. UFC started as a freak show and it should stay that way.

It was a great move. I was in suspense for most of the fight hoping for CM to get lucky. Too much purist bullshit on here. It was very entertaining. I'd like to see him fight again.

Question: Why does he not look very impressive in WWE? I don't watch that shit. Maybe a few times a long time ago when it was WWF because my bro loves it. Searched "CM Punk compilation" and expected to see some major flashy moves, but it seemed to be the other guy who's getting wrecked, that has the stuntman athleticism.

you know, before his first fight in the ufc i had never heard of this guy. i'm european and we don't have this wwe culture. we 're used to have it on tv though, but it doesn't take the same place in our culture as in the us. europe is not incline to tolerate freak show as we perceive the game more as a sport. therefore we have a hard time to appreciate a guy like cm punk as something beneficial for ufc's exposure..
not saying what's good or bad though, just a different analysis pesrpective

Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice, shame on me
Fool me three times, fuck the peace sign!

CM Punk is still the 2nd or 3rd biggest draw around (between him and Chaos Colby for the number 2 spot), I'm disappointed he didn't headline tbh, lets be honest we were all more interested in watching Punk fight than Yoel/Whittaker again

Back