Media Closer look at the lip explosion.

Anyone that doesnt think that was over consumes too much aspartame and has mental problems

is he gonna get the "Mistah Reem, worst pain your life, gurenteed, worss pain in yo laife!" talk from the doc that Schaub got?

I change my mind after watching that a few times. Live I thought it was a bs stoppage but seeing that yeh he was done.

Dude popped up IMMEDIATELY, that's all i need to know.
after he falls down he's on his butt not protecting himself at all and his opponent was kind enough to not give him additional brain/lip damage.
He was done

you can rest assured knowing that Overeem will take home 15k from reebok for this fight

you can rest assured knowing that Overeem will take home 15k from reebok for this fight

lol he gets about 700k per fight. the half price reebok coupons are just icing on the cake (which ironically is all he'll be eating for the next month)

lol he gets about 700k per fight. the half price reebok coupons are just icing on the cake (which ironically is all he'll be eating for the next month)

what good is money when you're irreparably damaged at 40 and are only going to get worse? Overeem is getting paid way more than the average fighter, so i guess if you're gonna be fucked for the rest of your life than it's good to take as much as you can

UFC has probably the only fanbase that thinks it's totally natty for fighters to compete at the world class level well past 35

Ali had parkinsons and he could dodge like 20 punches in 15 seconds or w/e

all this shit adds up

what good is money when you're irreparably damaged at 40 and are only going to get worse? Overeem is getting paid way more than the average fighter, so i guess if you're gonna be fucked for the rest of your life than it's good to take as much as you can

UFC has probably the only fanbase that thinks it's totally natty for fighters to compete at the world class level well past 35

Ali had parkinsons and he could dodge like 20 punches in 15 seconds or w/e

all this shit adds up

im sure hes got more than enough money by now.. i dunno why he keeps going but i guess he thinks he can still get the belt. it's a hard pill to swallow but sometimes you just need to accept it aint happening

when he dies (hopefully 40+ years time) his brain would be an interesting study. he seems relatively ok so maybe his brain has some kind of gene that prevents CTE? who knows.

h1-pony-54014_640.jpg

im sure hes got more than enough money by now.. i dunno why he keeps going but i guess he thinks he can still get the belt. it's a hard pill to swallow but sometimes you just need to accept it aint happening

when he dies (hopefully 40+ years time) his brain would be an interesting study. he seems relatively ok so maybe his brain has some kind of gene that prevents CTE? who knows.

dude you realize he has had an insanely long career right?

again, in any other sport, 10+ years is an incredible feat, most fighters will never come close and end up being worse off for even considering fighting as a viable career opportunity are sorely mistaken. if Alistair fucking Overeem can only draw 15k from reebok compared to what he made from sponsors before, what's the point of getting involved in MMA at all?

dude you realize he has had an insanely long career right?

again, in any other sport, 10+ years is an incredible feat, most fighters will never come close and end up being worse off for even considering fighting as a viable career opportunity are sorely mistaken. if Alistair fucking Overeem can only draw 15k from reebok compared to what he made from sponsors before, what's the point of getting involved in MMA at all?

as far as i understand it the reebok money is kind of a flat deal... yes it's shit for everyone but his disclosed fighter pay from the ufc is very good, like hunt. he's been on big $$$ since joining the ufc.

other than sponsoring ufc fighters does reebok even exist as a brand anymore? when i was kid in the early 90s it was up there with nike. reebok pumps were the shit

Holly horror flick----- nastiest mouth shot in mma history( cosmetically)4 seconds left - holy fucks. I'd like to see doctors and stitchers faces when reem gets to hospital. They're actually going to have to game plan to put together first. A big shot of local and 100 mikes of fentanyl heading the big mans way before this job starts.

Holy Fuck. Takes alot to get me going like this. Alistair was just disfigured with a few seconds left.

That makes Lawler look like mini me(reem).

in all honestly, plastic surgeons and ER doctors see worse than this all the time. this is relatively minor trauma compared to car accidents, gunshot wounds, stabbings, falling through glass etc

i doubt a piece of flesh actually went missing, they'll just stitch it up and he'll have that joaquin phoenix look

Back