Media Closer look at the lip explosion.

I was just saying to my little bro, "If Reem is smart he'll play this last round safe and take it to the ground ASAP. He doesn't want to risk getting into a Volkov vs. Lewis situation."

I hate being right.

1575785523838.png

Fuck that. It's a rare night when two kicks in the balls by a heavyweight are not even close to the worst injury.

At least we know where we'll see the Reem again...

p17472899_b_v8_ac.jpg

If he got punched again that whole flaps going off his face and into the crowd

Oh man I know..if Jairzinho had kept swinging before turning to celebrate that might have actually happened.

The next question would be how much could the fan that caught it get for it on ebay <Lmaoo>

MFer has got an incredible chin too. Ate full power shots from Reem like nothing.

giphy.gif

At least Overeem has a new conversation piece.

Didn't get to see the fight, I assume a pit bull hopped over the cage and tore into him?

Holly horror flick----- nastiest mouth shot in mma history( cosmetically)4 seconds left - holy fucks. I'd like to see doctors and stitchers faces when reem gets to hospital. They're actually going to have to game plan to put together first. A big shot of local and 100 mikes of fentanyl heading the big mans way before this job starts.

Holy Fuck. Takes alot to get me going like this. Alistair was just disfigured with a few seconds left.

That makes Lawler look like mini me(reem).

Shows great character smiling in the face of a loss.

Back