Close friends son killed in a hit and run last night

CoolB

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Riding his bike home north of Toronto. Piece of shit left the scene but the house it happened in front of has it on surveillance video. I hope they catch this scum. I'm devastated right now and at work and I'm the only one in charge and I can't leave right now.

3 years ago one of our other friends Pete took his life and Rusty was there to host us all and help heal us. Rusty is the "father" in our group of friends. 2 years ago another friend Tanner from the group died in a car crash. Again Rusty was our shoulder to lean and cry on. He is an absolute saint of a person and now his child is gone. I don't know how he will deal with this.

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2019/04/22/fatal-hit-and-run-schomberg/

That's rough as shit. He didn't deserve that to happen to him. My condolences.

I had a close friend go through something very similar a few years ago. I'm so sorry for your's & your friend's loss. Peace.

Damn that’s fucked up. Hope they catch that piece of shit.

Awful. RIP, and hopefully that bastard is caught.

Damn. That sucks :( - My guess is the driver was drunk and knew he didn't want to be tested at the scene. Piece of shit move. He should have stopped and tried to help the kid and faced the consequences of his actions rather than run away.
What a terrible phone call to get as a parent :*(

Damn bud, horrible. Only a matter of time before they catch this scumbag hopefully with the video

Condolences

Sorry to hear this, no man should outlive their own children.

Oh man, that's awful, how the hell someone can do that is beyond me. Thoughts go out to the family, only 26 too, that's rough. :(

R.I.P.

Riding his bike home north of Toronto. Piece of shit left the scene but the house it happened in front of has it on surveillance video. I hope they catch this scum. I'm devastated right now and at work and I'm the only one in charge and I can't leave right now.

3 years ago one of our other friends Pete took his life and Rusty was there to host us all and help heal us. Rusty is the "father" in our group of friends. 2 years ago another friend Tanner from the group died in a car crash. Again Rusty was our shoulder to lean and cry on. He is an absolute saint of a person and now his child is gone. I don't know how he will deal with this.

i am very, very sorry to hear that. i am an avid cyclist, and my biggest fear is being hit by a car. i ALWAYS look both ways, but even when you do everything right, nothing is a guarantee.

sorry to hear this TS, some real POS going around, like everyone else, I hope this fucker is caught, but with that being said, it happened in Canada, you guys are as bad as us in the UK when it comes to handing out proper sentences

As a cyclist i feel a sense of rage right now. I hate the lack of consideration drivers have. I’ve been damn near killed multiple times. I mean your driving in a 2 ton metal chariot that goes 150 mph. You should be looking for those around you.

i am very, very sorry to hear that. i am an avid cyclist, and my biggest fear is being hit by a car. i ALWAYS look both ways, but even when you do everything right, nothing is a guarantee.
Exactly some texting prick just needs a split second to maim or kill you.

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2019/04/22/fatal-hit-and-run-schomberg/[/QUOTE]

That's f'n terrible, breaks my heart. I'm so sorry for your's and your buddies loss. Stuff like this shouldn't happen, especially to great people like your buddy.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I just needed to get this off my chest and I really appreciate you all taking the time to pass condolences.

Back