Close Friend Of Mine Does a Tony vs Khabib fight breakdown, dropping massive knowledge

Nope, we are done here. When I say thanks for playing, it's been fun, that means the game is over.

Move along now, Jonas.
don't be mad bro... he's 27-0 with the right style to wreck Tony! not my fault...

and before you go...

<LucyBless>

don't be mad bro... he's 27-0 with the right style to wreck Tony! not my fault...

and before you go...

<LucyBless>

Game is over Nancy. You can continue to be triggered if you wish but I suggest moving on and continue to worship your hero all you want. I really don't give a shit. Lol

s
Game is over Nancy. You can continue to be triggered if you wish but I suggest moving on and continue to worship your hero all you want. I really don't give a shit. Lol
so hostile...
<{shaqs}>

s

so hostile...
<{shaqs}>
Constant image and gif posts every time are always the actions of a boy so triggered, he probably broke his mouse and keyboard. Feel bad for ya, little fella. ROFL

Enjoy boys

Yet you forgot to mention this same "friend" made another video detailing how Khabib destroys
Tony. And this same guy (Kenak TV) made multiple vids saying Conor would KO Khabib (Khabib has worrying striking"). He is full of it.

<{you!}>

Constant image and gif posts every time are always the actions of a boy so triggered, he probably broke his mouse and keyboard. Feel bad for ya, little fella. ROFL
but i'm replying to you, no ?
that would prove that i do, in fact, possess a mouse and keyboard...
i know logic is not your strong suit, but still...

oh, and here's some gifs, you seem to enjoy them!
[<cena1}<21><{yahyou}>

Last edited:
but i'm replying to you, no ?
that would prove that i do, in fact, possess a mouse and keyboard...
i know logic is not your strong suit, but still...

oh, and here's some gifs, you seem to enjoy them!
[<cena1}<21><{yahyou}>
2 of those are not gifs, Einstein... wouldn't expect any less from this skidmark fanbase though.

Yet you forgot to mention this same "friend" made another video detailing how Khabib destroys
Tony. And this same guy (Kenak TV) made multiple vids saying Conor would KO Khabib (Khabib has worrying striking"). He is full of it.

<{you!}>

Glad you browsed his videos much appreciated <Baelish01>

People should watch the Tibau/Khabib fight. Khabib looked helpless and just held on for dear life

I expect him to hold on for dear life to avoid the beating Tony gives him that will eventually break him.
No, they shouldn't. You know why? Because Ferguson's TDD is garbage compared to TRTibau's. You're as brain-dead as the OP.

Khabib did the most damage and Khabib was controlling and pushing the pace

He was nullified and outgrappled and striking was even. He pushed the pace and everything was thwarted.

Better breakdown : all you can eat Tiramisu buffet opens in Russia and Khabib is hospitalized and the fight is scrapped because he can't make weight yet again.
Basically guaranteed one of us is right here

Back