Close Friend Of Mine Does a Tony vs Khabib fight breakdown, dropping massive knowledge

Enjoy boys

"Tony is the only guy in LW division who can fight off his back. He is the only guy that has very good and effective BJJ".

<6>

Lmao. You're retarded, OP, never make another MMA related video. Ferguson's BJJ is highly overrated by idiots like you who think he will pose a threat to Khabib from the bottom based on how he submitted a bunch of strikers and wrestlers with poor sub defense. The only time Ferguson fought an actually decorated submission grappler in RDA, he shat his jocks and elected to block literally a hundred strikes with his face instead of going to the ground with RDA and demonstrating his "very good and effective BJJ". Khabib, on the other hand, outgrappled RDA, he will son Ferguson on the ground.

"Tony is the only guy in LW division who can fight off his back. He is the only guy that has very good and effective BJJ".

<6>

Lmao. You're retarded, OP, never make another MMA related video. Ferguson's BJJ is highly overrated by idiots like you who think he will pose a threat to Khabib from the bottom based on how he submitted a bunch of strikers and wrestlers with poor sub defense. The only time Ferguson fought an actually decorated submission grappler in RDA, he shat his jocks and elected to block literally a hundred strikes with his face instead of going to the ground with RDA and demonstrating his "very good and effective BJJ". Khabib, on the other hand, outgrappled RDA, he will son Ferguson on the ground.

Here's your answer... what a joke

<6>

people should watch the Castillo fight...
only time i saw Tony tired...
Khabib will break him

I could break it down faster and better

Ferguson gets hurt in training 2 weeks before the fight and it’s cancelled, khabib fights someone ranked around 10-15 instead

Sherdog "Street Fight" Thread
Lots of Yellow
tenor.gif

people should watch the Castillo fight...
only time i saw Tony tired...
Khabib will break him
People should watch the Tibau/Khabib fight. Khabib looked helpless and just held on for dear life

I expect him to hold on for dear life to avoid the beating Tony gives him that will eventually break him.

I could break it down faster and better

Ferguson gets hurt in training 2 weeks before the fight and it’s cancelled, khabib fights someone ranked around 10-15 instead
Better breakdown : all you can eat Tiramisu buffet opens in Russia and Khabib is hospitalized and the fight is scrapped because he can't make weight yet again.

IMO at this point we know quite a lot about Tony, about his weaknesses, strengths, how he reacts in different situations, but we don't know nearly as much about Khabib.

We have never seen him dropped, threatened with a submission. We've never seen him in danger, really. As far as we know he might crack when pressured. So far, absolutely no one has done it

It's hard to picture how Tony beats Khabib, without Khabib absolutely shitting the bed.

His TDD isn't particularly exceptional, and his ground game just doesn't look to be on that level. He's a better striker, maybe, but we've seen what Khabib does to ostensibly 'better' strikers.

People should watch the Tibau/Khabib fight. Khabib looked helpless and just held on for dear life

I expect him to hold on for dear life to avoid the beating Tony gives him that will eventually break him.
lol
he was so scared that he was the only one putting pressure and did damage!
terrified he must've been!
{<jordan}

lol
he was so scared that he was the only one putting pressure and did damage!
terrified he must've been!
{<jordan}
That is why the striking was even, khabib's TDs were nullified and Tibau tossed him to the mat like he was a child. I can understand you laughing at the hilarity khabib got the nod as well.Screenshot_2019-01-14-08-45-44.png

That is why the striking was even, khabib's TDs were nullified and Tibau tossed him to the mat like he was a child. I can understand you laughing at the hilarity khabib got the nod as well.View attachment 504753
lol
tibeau spent the whole fight trying not to get taken down and got damaged.
cage control, pressure and damage went to Khabib
30-27 across the board
live with it!

Last edited:
Back