(CLIP) Every taunt/showboat in the Cruz/Garbrandt fight

My exact reaction.

Dude is trapped in his own bubble.

Shoutout to Antoine Walker.

The Shimmy-Master. Hope he's doing well now that he's out of debt.

And yeah...that "explanation" by that guy made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

The Shimmy-Master. Hope he's doing well now that he's out of debt.

And yeah...that "explanation" by that guy made absolutely no sense whatsoever.
I bleed Orange and Blue. Knicks fan since 99' (was a bulls/jordan nutthugger before that)

but i always respected that damn Celtic, his playstyle was so unorthodox yet effective lol

CRUZ SAID HIMSELF THE HIGH KICK SPLIT HIS EYEBROW. not a head butt.

CODY CONFIRMED THIS!

That was some GOAT level clowning.

The Spider, the Diaz bros. I think I have to say...

Other than maybe Nick lying down. Cody laid down the best clowning I've EVER seen. It was so fucking pretty to watch.

It was like Rousey vs Holm...Or Esparza vs Joanna.

You just knew you were seeing something special. And if you were able to appreciate that in real time. That was fun as FUCK !

EDIT...

And I've made no secret of the fact that I think Cruz is pretty much classless. He got fucking SERVED...I hope the guy learns a little humility. I knew Cruz was due. It was easy to predict Cody. It was the main that I couldn't decide.

Last edited:
Listen to the corner commentary, every time Cody danced Justin Bucholz yelled out "swag on him!"

But you don't even understand how to score fights properly though.
Well what's funny is I watched Round 1 a few minutes ago, and on your subject of damage - Cruz lands the cleanest shots of the round, and Cody leaves the round with a cut.

So I guess that's a Cruz round in your estimation.

Well what's funny is I watched Round 1 a few minutes ago, and on your subject of damage - Cruz lands the cleanest shots of the round, and Cody leaves the round with a cut.

So I guess that's a Cruz round in your estimation.
You're watching a different fight kid.

Back