Clinton Road-most terrifying road in America?

ShinkanPo

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Any Sherdofers who lives near that road? Looks really creepy at night can you imagine having a flat tiere or a breakdown at night.

I'm about an hour away from it. One of the things to do in high school was to drive down the many "haunted" roads in NJ. There was one in my hometown called Runyon road that I took many late night trips through. Never experienced anything creepy though.

Got a DUI upon that road years ago, it's indeed haunted,,,by bored state troopers lol.

ooooohhhhh.....a dark road.
when it gets the nickname boulevard of death or road of death, then get back to me.

Yeah, i grew up 20 minutes from it and have driven on it at night more times than i can count, and have actually gotten a flat tire on it.

Ask me anything.

Last edited:
When I moved to NC, there was a truck accident on 35 right over the west Virginia border near point pleasant (mothman town), and we had to take this crazy back road mountain bypass road that was terrifying to be on in a 26' truck. Was. Like a roller coaster with no shoulder and sheer drops

Interesting factoid, my Uncle whom @ the time was a career criminal into all types of shady stuff. Had a close call w/ "The Iceman" Richard Kuklinski on Clinton road he & an associate were asked to ride with Kuklinski on that road & got interrogated about some job they were tasked with. They were both uneasy with him sitting in the back behind them.

Same uncle ended up doing a decade+ in NJ prisons for kidnapping. Every time I watched a movie about Kuklinski I always wondered which one if any were "Uncle Mike" lol.

This is actually worse than a war room thread.

How big is your Johnson?

big-poster-artwork-tom-hanks-elizabeth-perkins-robert-loggia.jpg

Next question.

I was once molested by the President on that road. I keep going back but haven't seen him since.

Interesting factoid, my Uncle whom @ the time was a career criminal into all types of shady stuff. Had a close call w/ "The Iceman" Richard Kuklinski on Clinton road he & an associate were asked to ride with Kuklinski on that road & got interrogated about some job they were tasked with. They were both uneasy with him sitting in the back behind them.

Same uncle ended up doing a decade+ in NJ prisons for kidnapping. Every time I watched a movie about Kuklinski I always wondered which one if any were "Uncle Mike" lol.

Seems fake. Possibly gay.

Well, the clintons are the scum of the earth, so seems fitting

Is Joey Diaz your uncle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back