Clinton Compares GOP to Terrorists

Title is misleading. Look the GOP has adopted crazy far right stances and their desire to defund planned parenthood over some tampered videos and the actions of a few are crazy. More than anything I am shocked at how the GOP is always attacking Clinton, the only explanation can be sexism or something.

How predictable. I bet she rides the sexism train all the way to the White House.

Title is misleading. Look the GOP has adopted crazy far right stances and their desire to defund planned parenthood over some tampered videos and the actions of a few are crazy. More than anything I am shocked at how the GOP is always attacking Clinton, the only explanation can be sexism or something.

How is the title misleading? I would be happy to change it.

WARNING LINK WILL PLAY VIDEO AUTOMATICALLY - http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hill...ance-women-terrorists-views/story?id=33359604

So.. her husband is a womanizer, her head of staff's husband is a womanizer and a goof that tweets dick pics, and she accepts money from the Saudi's who basically treat their women like slaves...

But GOP are terrorists for not wanting to fund abortion?

ThronesConfused.gif

What does this have to do with her? It is not like she supported Bill's cheating. She was pissed, it was condemned, and she forgave him. So what in the in hell does her getting cheated on have to do with anything?

politicians have to use the word terrorists. Because they can't say Muslim, and they can't say Arab.

If the GOP had their way, America would triple in size from births of unwanted babies yet with no social services available to help raise them. I almost want it to happen just so they can see the disaster their policies create. In case you ever wanted to live Brazil or the Phillipines.

Well we need to remember the reason woman have real rights. Like abortion and the right to work with out sexual harrasment ect. And that's not because of Southern Republicans. I think if they had their way women in the U.S. would be treated a lot more like Saudi women then they are now. Yet republicans will act outraged. Just like Christians who take pride in being peaceful. When the only reason they aren't burning people alive is because reasonable minds nuetered their religion. And now they act like it was their idea.

What does this have to do with her? It is not like she supported Bill's cheating. She was pissed, it was condemned, and she forgave him. So what in the in hell does her getting cheated on have to do with anything?

Well, apparently, she's, you know, a bitch. Supposedly you're not supposed to be angry if your husband cheats on you. And she has a vagina.

If the GOP had their way, America would triple in size from births of unwanted babies yet with no social services available to help raise them. I almost want it to happen just so they can see the disaster their policies create. In case you ever wanted to live Brazil or the Phillipines.

Yeah, I actually don't have too many issues with funding PP. However, I can understand why people are for/against it. I just can't stand the left's PC slander tactics: "agree with me or else you're a racist, sexist, terrorist, ______".

This particular instance makes Hilary look like a Hippocratic. Putting her personal issues aside, she still took money from the Saudi's who don't even allow their women to go out in public without a man to accompany them.

Well we need to remember the reason woman have real rights. Like abortion and the right to work with out sexual harrasment ect. And that's not because of Southern Republicans. I think if they had their way women in the U.S. would be treated a lot more like Saudi women then they are now. Yet republicans will act outraged. Just like Christians who take pride in being peaceful. When the only reason they aren't burning people alive is because reasonable minds nuetered their religion. And now they act like it was their idea.

Pick up a fuckin book you moron.

"Most educated Americans vaguely remember that the amendment granting women the right to vote was passed by Congress in 1919 and ratified by the states in 1920. But the number of people who know anything about the forty-year legislative war that preceded that victory is smaller than the audience of MSNBC. That war began in 1878, when a California Republican named A.A. Sargent introduced the 19th Amendment only to see it voted down by a Democrat-controlled Congress. It finally ended four decades later, when the Republicans won landslide victories in the House and the Senate, giving them the power to pass the amendment despite continued opposition from most elected Democrats.

Last edited:

LOL! get real and stop spending all your time on MSNBC.

Pick up a fuckin book you moron.

"Most educated Americans vaguely remember that the amendment granting women the right to vote was passed by Congress in 1919 and ratified by the states in 1920. But the number of people who know anything about the forty-year legislative war that preceded that victory is smaller than the audience of MSNBC. That war began in 1878, when a California Republican named A.A. Sargent introduced the 19th Amendment only to see it voted down by a Democrat-controlled Congress. It finally ended four decades later, when the Republicans won landslide victories in the House and the Senate, giving them the power to pass the amendment despite continued opposition from most elected Democrats.

The republican party (and the democratic party) have changed substantially over the past 14 decades, and you'd have to be a fucking idiot to think that their positions in the 19th century mean anything in the 21st.

The republican party (and the democratic party) have changed substantially over the past 14 decades, and you'd have to be a fucking idiot to think that their positions in the 19th century mean anything in the 21st.

Yea no shit. Read his post genius.

Well we need to remember the reason woman have real rights... And that's not because of Southern Republicans. I think if they had their way women in the U.S. would be treated a lot more like Saudi women then they are now. Yet republicans will act outraged.

Being pro-life = IS?
How about being "pro-woman's rights", but...

...the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation has accepted tens of millions of dollars in donations from Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Algeria and Brunei

She was/is a power hungry female. She used billy to get to where she is. How any self respecting woman could side with her is crazy.

She is the most well known cheated on woman in the world.

His infidelity went world wide. How does she respond when someone asks her why she stood by a man that was shoving cigars into peoples vaginas and then smoking them?

How embarrassing is that. To not only know that all of America knows you hubby cheated on you, but the entire world knows.

She was/is a power hungry female. She used billy to get to where she is. How any self respecting woman could side with her is crazy.

She is the most well known cheated on woman in the world.

His infidelity went world wide. How does she respond when someone asks her why she stood by a man that was shoving cigars into peoples vaginas and then smoking them?

Not only that, everybody knows that Bill currently has a mistress (The Energizer). Maybe many others also. And Hillary tolerates it because it helps her politically to still be married to him. She probably hasn't let him touch her in decades.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back