'Clinton Cash' on One American News Network tonight. Anybody watching? Anybody watch OAN in general?

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Amerikuracana, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Amerikuracana

Amerikuracana Yellow Card Yellow Card

They provide some needed balance to CNN right now. If CNN didn't exist, I would probably say they seem too pro Trump, but not now. They have one conservative propaganda show on that I never watched, and never will.. But during the day they show recoded news that is much less biased opinion, and more straight news reporting. That works now as well. Anybody watch OANN? Anybody watching 'Clinton Cash' tonight?

It's about the Clinton foundation and some of the questions involving the amount actually ending up going to charities etc.. I'm interested.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
    BruceLeeOnTRT and Hans Gruber like this.
  2. Amerikuracana

Come on guys, we are talking about an alternative to CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News. Anybody give it a chance yet?

3. Hans Gruber

Hans Gruber Gold Belt

Never have watched. I may check it out thanks.

Here are 11 facts from Clinton Cash that even main street media verified:

CONFIRMED: Hillary’s Foundation Hid a $2.35 Million Foreign Donation from the Head of the Russian Govt’s Uranium Company that Had Business Before Hillary Clinton’s State Dept.—a Clear Violation of the Memorandum of Understanding with the Obama Administration

CONFIRMED: Bill Clinton Bagged $500,000 for a Speech in Moscow Paid for by a Kremlin-linked Bank

CONFIRMED: Hillary’s Brother Sits on the Board of a Mining Company that Scored an Extremely Rare “Gold Exploitation Permit” in Haiti as Hillary and Bill Clinton Disbursed Billions of U.S. Taxpayer Dollars in Haiti

CONFIRMED: Hillary’s Foundation Hid a Foreign Donation of 2 Million Shares of Stock by a Mining Executive with Business Before Hillary’s State Dept.—a Clear Violation of the Memorandum of Understanding with the Obama Administration

CONFIRMED: Hillary’s Approval of the Russian Takeover of Uranium One Transferred 20% of All U.S. Uranium to the Russian Govt.

CONFIRMED: Bill Clinton was Paid by a For-Profit Education Company Laureate While the Company Benefitted from an Increase in Funding from Hillary’s State Dept.

CONFIRMED: The Clinton Foundation has Been Forced to Refile at Least 5 Years of Annual Tax Returns and May Audit Other Clinton Foundation Returns

CONFIRMED: At Least $26 Million of the Clintons’ Wealth Comes from Speaking Fees by Companies and Organizations that are Also Major Clinton Foundation Donors

CONFIRMED: Clinton Cash author, Peter Schweizer, is Currently Conducting a Deep Dive Investigative Report on Republican Presidential Candidate Jeb Bush’s Financial Dealings

CONFIRMED: Bill Clinton Delivered Numerous Speeches Paid for By Individuals and Corporations with Pending Business Before Hillary’s State Dept.

CONFIRMED: Bill Clinton Lied about Hosting a Meeting with Frank Giustra and Kazakh Nuclear Officials at Clinton’s Home in Chappaqua, New York

https://investmentwatchblog.com/11-...-facts-mainstream-media-confirm-are-accurate/

4. Never watched it myself, will check it out and spread the word.

To those who haven't seen it, it's also available on YouTube

Amerikuracana likes this.
  5. JudoThrowFiasco

JudoThrowFiasco Charming Quark Platinum Member

watched it.

Too bad they theatrical it up to sway people who are impressed by ominous graphics and music, as it does raise a lot questionable ethics.

I encourage people to read the book and then go over the factual checks online.

I have no doubt the Clintons use their foundation as massive leverage in side deals -- but, they are damn good at keeping it at least argumentatively legal.

HockeyBjj likes this.
  6. Amerikuracana

I've noticed they have been reporting on things first, before they get picked up by the more blatant propaganda networks. The recorded format has its weaknesses, but it also makes it look an sound more like "news."

7. Amerikuracana

I don't like theatrics or suggestive background music either. Too much of that, and I probably can't watch more than a couple minutes. It's insulting to intelligence.

8. JudoThrowFiasco

JudoThrowFiasco Charming Quark Platinum Member

then i suggest the book may be a better route for you.

Blackened likes this.
  9. Chinballs

Chinballs Black Belt

It's made to catch the attention of the mainstream. With that in mind it should be easier to watch without feeling insulted.

10. Amerikuracana

It didnt get to the point fast enough. A lot of the early accusations were business as usual politics, even if alittle ugly. Can't have friends in Africa without having some crappy friends, usually. Unfortunately.

11. Amerikuracana

I give OAN credit for airing it.