Clinch gear sale at FinishLine again. Shorts available.

I wonder why they don't carry size 30?

It's not like it says "out of stock" or anything, they just skip that number completely.

They do, it depends upon the shorts. They don't carry 28 at all though

That is an awesome sale. Unfortunately, there is definitely some inconsistency in their sizing. My favorite shorts (Clinch Gear Wrench Flex) are size 32 and fit perfect, but a size 32 pair of CG Crossover 2 Scratch shorts were super tight.

Went ahead and ordered some stuff. Hopefully the shorts will fit. I've always been on the fence about ordering CG shorts due to the lack of a drawstring, but $13 bucks isn't a huge deal if it doesn't work out.

That is an awesome sale. Unfortunately, there is definitely some inconsistency in their sizing. My favorite shorts (Clinch Gear Wrench Flex) are size 32 and fit perfect, but a size 32 pair of CG Crossover 2 Scratch shorts were super tight.
I bought some shorts the last time around and the sizing is def off. I got the same model, but 2 different colors, and one was significantly tighter, not only in the waist but hip area too. Thank god they were super cheap.

How did the 32s that fit run? True to size or a bit larger? A note on the CG site said the shorts tend to run a size larger than listed.

How did the 32s that fit run? True to size or a bit larger? A note on the CG site said the shorts tend to run a size larger than listed.

My 32s were super tight, especially around the ass. Couldn't even velcro them all the way. Sent my self-esteem plummeting.

saw their shorts and singlets at Sports Authority over the weekend. I had to do a double take lol

Weird you guys had problems with the shorts, I always thought they were very true to fit. If you can get some in your size I still say they are the best short in the biz.

I got two of the 32's and while both fit me, they were not identical; maybe about .5 inch difference? Despite the inconsistency though, it's pretty true to size.

As for quality, these shorts are pretty damn nice (especially at the sale price point).

Weird you guys had problems with the shorts, I always thought they were very true to fit. If you can get some in your size I still say they are the best short in the biz.

Agreed; like I said, the pair I have that are the correct size are much better than any other brand of shorts I've tried.

Bummer. Based on what the CG site said, 32 SHOULD work for me as I am about a 33. I emailed them about changing the order to a 34. Hopefully they are able to or i'll probably have to return them.

I have 4 different pairs of CG shorts, and all fit true to size. 30" and they are my favorites.

Back