Clinch Gear Hendo Nashville Board Shorts

R

risingD

Clinch Gear Hendo Nashville Board Shorts

First Impression:

My first impression was very positive. Lightweight shorts and a great design.

Fit:

Since I am a 35, I was unsure which size I should get. So I mailed Clinch Gear and they said 36 would fit me. As it was. The Clinch Gear closure system is awesome. The shorts work without a drawstring and or an elastic band in the waist band.
The shorts just lay perfectly on my knee and don't move around or slip during training.

Here is the size chart of Clinch gear as provided on Clinch Gear - MMA shorts, clothing & custom MMA gear - ClinchGear.com
(Board Shorts Sizing - MMA shorts, clothing & custom MMA gear - ClinchGear.com)

Construction:

There is a fully sublimated expansion panel around the shorts' legs and shorts' waist.
Because of the sublimation the logos won't peel, it's like the logos were a part of the material. The logo on the closure waistband is embroidered.

I tested the shorts in grappling and kickboxing lessons like I said they didn't slip during the training. They also didn't soak up all the sweat. All in all workout in them felt very comfortable.

Pros:
- sublimated and embroidered logos
- simple but solid closure system
- nice and plain design

Cons:
- the expansion panels feel a little bit thin

Summary:

I got them for around 69

Best shorts I own. Been using them for a which now and they perform better and look better than any other shorts out there.

I to thought the panel was to thing but it holds up just fine :)

Best shorts I own. Been using them for a which now and they perform better and look better than any other shorts out there.

I to thought the panel was to thing but it holds up just fine :)

did you also get them from taosports?

Nope I bought the directly from clinch gear

I have heard different thoughts on the sizing, either to size up or size down when it comes to Clinch Gear shorts. I am a 34, should I get the 34, or size down and get the 32?

I have heard different thoughts on the sizing, either to size up or size down when it comes to Clinch Gear shorts. I am a 34, should I get the 34, or size down and get the 32?

I consider them to be true to size, so if I were you I'd go with a 34. Clinch Gear is awesome about exchanges if you're not happy with the fit. They took care of me without charging me a dime to ship me replacements and one of the pairs I exchanged wasn't even purchased from them. I wish I'd picked up a pair of the Nashville shorts and the white Hendo shorts from UFC 100 while they still had my size available.

i would measure you waist because i am a 33 and i fit in 32" well.

there is no stretchey waist band or draw strong with these shorts

if you got 32 and your a 34 it would feel tight

It depends on how much mass you're carrying on your ass and thighs. I'd say they're true to size in the waist but built for relatively thin/slender/whatever people.

My waist is 33

Back