Cliff Starks?

SinisterSpider

The weak suffer what they must
@Silver
Reaction score
Anyone know when he is going to get another chance to fight?

He won his first fight and had a pretty good fight against Ed Herman.

He landed some MONSTER right hand bombs but lose via sub.

Ed herman isn't some joke fighter.

I don't think he has been cut by the UFC but it's been a long time since he fought

:eek:

Anyone know when he is going to get another chance to fight?

He won his first fight and had a pretty good fight against Ed Herman.

He landed some MONSTER right hand bombs but lose via sub.

Ed herman isn't some joke fighter.

I don't think he has been cut by the UFC but it's been a long time since he fought

:eek:

I hope he get's another chance. He looked solid in his last fight. He's still listed on the UFC web page for whatever it's worth. He's no young pup but with a little bit of polish he could make waves.

Source- http://www.ufc.com/fighter/clifford-Starks

I haven't heard that he got cut. No reason he should be cut. How about him against Alessio Sakara or Jason MacDonald?

I had him beating Herman before the fight and it was looking good until the submission. He's a nice fighter with some mid-level potential. Hope he is back soon.

I haven't heard that he got cut. No reason he should be cut. How about him against Alessio Sakara or Jason MacDonald?

not positive but think macdonald retired after filthy tom ko'd him

Well I hope he's retired, he's what 37? His chin his gone + he doesnt have the standup to survive again 95% of the UFC MW roster.

What about Filthy vs Starks now that you mention it? Good fight.

I hope he gets another shot preferably against a striker. I remember his fight with Herman and I really agree, he was looking great and doing damage in the standup. It was an entertaining fight until he got caught.

Jason MacDonald is retired until the next time a card in Canada needs a middle-tier middleweight replacement.

Seriously, I think it's in his contract.

Back