Cliff Keen - Tornado

If youve tried other head gear before.. you will like these best. Let us know how it goes.

Let me put it this way. One year ago i bought Asics Ear Guard... I belive I have used it 2 times since. If I don't get a cauli from training I'll get it from the Asics Ear Guard...

So, I really hope this CK Tornado is better :D

I'll post my review when I've rolled with the Tornados...

Here's a pic of my other headgear, causing my ears more pain than training :redface:
hitrunscore_1872_33938313

no experience with them, but ive heard the halo type are supposed to be pretty comfortable.... no idea though.

So whats better, the asics or the tornados?

omfg flashbacks.

adino, phenom, gsoares2, terrier.

/headexplodefromnostalgia

~Foz

I didnt find the thread where this was already answered, I read through a bunch, some say this, some say that... Dont mean to beat dead horses, just lookin for a quick answer.

Foz... what did you do to earn that belt??

And see,, search function is only good for memories.. no answers yet.

okay, well pleanty of answers, but not specific enough.. maybe im just too particular....

Haha.. all is clear..

I've never met a "real" pink belt.. am honored

Fozzy said:
omfg flashbacks.

adino, phenom, gsoares2, terrier.

/headexplodefromnostalgia

~Foz

Those were the days my friend,we thought they'd never end.....

Terrier's name I think I sometimes see around,Phenom posted about 2ce in the last year,(and imagine how surprised I was to see his name...I was like,WOW....OWWWW)don't know whats going on there and adino is working a lot isnt he(?)Being a grown up sucks!

And to Newverse,well done for using the search function:icon_chee and Foz actually wanted a pink belt he didnt earn it/get awarded it for being fa*gotry which is what Sherdog normally does like Big Joey(I liked him though) and Marlboro Man.I dont think it counts when you actually award yourself one.....:icon_chee

i had to go through alot of prostituting to get this, you don't see the mod forums....

/shame

~Foz

Well it was certailny worth it.. The pink is very becomming of you.. I'd imagine when the time comes, they'd probably make pink headgear.. Not my cup of tea tho.

Newverse said:
So whats better, the asics or the tornados?

And again i'll pose for anyone with experience...??

And thank gratitously for help.

im sure you'll get a response, if nothing else we are ttt'ing it so someone who has used them can respond.

~Foz

I prefer the wicked old school headgear like just 2 straps over the top and flat ears, those are the best.

It's been a little while.. try one more time.. I saw Renzo using the brutes, but have read they slide.. I'm gonna break down and just buy somethin probably tomorrow.. i'm sure i'll get a lot of feedback after that.

Tornado, brute, asics..

im guessing not alot of ppl use headgear on here mate.

~Foz

Back