Cliff jumpers

Thought Criminal

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I jumped off a cliff which i think was about 30 ft into this nice clear pool area which was part of a creek. You gotta overcome the negative thoughts of breaking your leg and shit, plus the excuses your mind comes up with. Its a split second of falling very fast, then splash!! You feel awesome, and people smile at you cause you showed balls. This grown man was too scared to jump after me. this teenage kid took like an hour to jump, only to jump after constant reassurance from his family and friends.

Alot of people go thier whole lives not taking risks, or doing things that are scary. People stay in their little comfortable bubbles distracting themselves from a truly miserable life. I am refusing living like that. I hope some of you are too.

So.. any thrill seeking, cliff jumpers here? Now that i did 30,im scopin out this 60 ft waterfall i heard about in CA. It scares the crap out of me, but thats the point!

I've done 30 ft or so. Piece of cake really.

Yeah its easy. I did it right away. I felt a little fear though which is normal. Im sure you did too

Not really TBH because where I grew up there was a 30ft high dive at the beach off this high dock. I wish I had the bawse to dive off it. I worked my way up to diving off the 15 ft dock my diving up each successive rung on the ladder going up to it, but you couldn't do that from the 30ft platform and it was such a shocking increase in height. I'm sure I was scurred shitless the first time I jumped off that tho.

images

I did this Canyoning shit in Bavaria once. You just jump off a bunch of waterfalls, rappel through waterfalls and do some ziplines and shit. Jumping off the waterfalls was no problem, rappeling through them was brutal. You come to the point where you have to like fall backwards off a ledge to what seems like certain death and I froze up for like 20 minutes. Knowing firstly that these were my final breaths on earth and secondly that everyone thought I was a giant pussy ... I'm not ashamed to admit I cried a little. I was only like 15 at the time tbf

these kids are dbags, but this looks hella fun

I remember being like three and my dad pushed me down a slide at Seaworld or something. Cried like a bitch. Good fun.

I did this Canyoning shit in Bavaria once. You just jump off a bunch of waterfalls, rappel through waterfalls and do some ziplines and shit. Jumping off the waterfalls was no problem, rappeling through them was brutal. You come to the point where you have to like fall backwards off a ledge to what seems like certain death and I froze up for like 20 minutes. Knowing firstly that these were my final breaths on earth and secondly that everyone thought I was a giant pussy ... I'm not ashamed to admit I cried a little. I was only like 15 at the time tbf
what are ziplines and what is rappeling? Throwin out all these crazy terms you extreme mother fucker.

I have a buddy from Norway who does the free jumping thing. The thing where he jumps off a cliff without a parachute. Shit is crazy. Norwegians...

I jumped off a cliff which i think was about 30 ft into this nice clear pool area which was part of a creek. You gotta overcome the negative thoughts of breaking your leg and shit, plus the excuses your mind comes up with. Its a split second of falling very fast, then splash!! You feel awesome, and people smile at you cause you showed balls. This grown man was too scared to jump after me. this teenage kid took like an hour to jump, only to jump after constant reassurance from his family and friends.

Alot of people go thier whole lives not taking risks, or doing things that are scary. People stay in their little comfortable bubbles distracting themselves from a truly miserable life. I am refusing living like that. I hope some of you are too.

So.. any thrill seeking, cliff jumpers here? Now that i did 30,im scopin out this 60 ft waterfall i heard about in CA. It scares the crap out of me, but thats the point!
whats it like when you land?
how high can somone safely jump into water withoit getting hurt?

Fairly often.

You're getting a little over pumped up over it.

It's not a test of character or life philosophy.

And its about as adventurous as going on a rollercoaster. And at 30 ft, like a roller coaster at disneyland.

One time when I was 13 I jumped off my friends roof onto a trampoline, it was pretty tubular.

Fairly often.

You're getting a little over pumped up over it.

It's not a test of character or life philosophy.

And its about as adventurous as going on a rollercoaster. And at 30 ft, like a roller coaster at disneyland.
Im pumped because its a start of some new adrenaline based activities im going to accomplish. I get excited thinking about jumping off of a 60 ft waterfall and skydiving. These are things i never cared for when i was a kid, but as i push 30, im thinkin of all the things i want to do before i die and get old. Bitch
This post reminds me of my momand girlfriend telling me ''omg be careful, you coulda died, dont do that'' they just dont understand a mans need to feel alive every once in awhile. Its no wonder men built this world. If women were always running things, we would have gone extinct.

Im pumped because its a start of some new adrenaline based activities im going to accomplish. I get excited thinking about jumping off of a 60 ft waterfall and skydiving. These are things i never cared for when i was a kid, but as i push 30, im thinkin of all the things i want to do before i die and get old. Bitch

That's great, but it's no reason to shit on the two others that didn't jump.

It's a piss poor and very immature attitude to have towards this stuff.

And if you bring that attitude around other adrenaline seekers, sooner rather than later you're gonna find out pretty quick who the real bitch is.

I did it a few times when I was 17. Haven't had the opportunity since then. Definitely a good time.

I do a 30ft or so cliff jump a couple times a year at a lake we go to. The first time I did it I was like 30 and I was a little shook when I got up there and honestly, had this fucking 10 year old not ran passed me and jumped, I don't know if I could have done it.

After the first time it was easier though. Lots of fun.

Back