Clif Bars

brother shamus

White Belt
Reaction score
Most days I work without any breaks or a lunch so i don't have an opportunity to eat something proper. Instead I tend to eat about 4 clif bars in a sitting every work day. I know it's not the best thing but i think it's better than not eating anything all day.

I'm just wondering what the general consensus on clif bars was. Are they an ok substitute for real food or do people consider them to be processed junk?

If you have time to eat four clif bars, you have time to eat something better. There are worse things for you I'm sure, but four a day? That shit ain't natural. What sweat shop do you work in that dosen't allow breaks or lunches?

Aren't cliff bars like 300 calories each? Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you're having a 1200 calorie lunch.

Clif = soy.

Soy = estrogen.

You = woman.

King Kabuki said:
Clif = soy.

Soy = estrogen.

You = woman.
lol

you skipped estrogen = woman

it seems a lot of people here are against soy, stopped drinking soy milk after I started to come here more often. Instead of drink milk the way God intented.

from a cow

it seems a lot of people here are against soy, stopped drinking soy milk after I started to come here more often. Instead of drink milk the way God intented.

from a cow

That's hilarious. Actually a lot of people are not buying into cow milk anymore either. Seems there's a lot of health deficiencies being tied into the feeding of Bovine Milk to human babies as opposed to human milk. But that's just like humans, damn feeding our kids...let's make this slower dumber animal do it for us.

As I get older I notice there's a lot of screwed up crap about humans dietarily speaking, but it's everywhere you look. Doing what you can to avoid everything to avoid this nowadays while a noble goal is just basically impossible.

King Kabuki said:
That's hilarious. Actually a lot of people are not buying into cow milk anymore either. Seems there's a lot of health deficiencies being tied into the feeding of Bovine Milk to human babies as opposed to human milk. But that's just like humans, damn feeding our kids...let's make this slower dumber animal do it for us.

Hey!!! That's why I like breasts!!!! It's my subconscious desire for human milk.

In fact there's no bigger turn on than sucking Muscle milk off of a girl's tits.

King Kabuki said:

Is that for babies only or is it for everyone?
Like I said I would drink soy, but I don't want to go from this

abb.jpg
(not that I am anywhere near that or want to be since I would rather be in fighter shape)

to this
217567_jpg.jpg

bacon said:
If you have time to eat four clif bars, you have time to eat something better. There are worse things for you I'm sure, but four a day? That shit ain't natural. What sweat shop do you work in that dosen't allow breaks or lunches?

i don't get any breaks but i have the option to take a lunch...but i work through it to make some extra scratch. it's not quite sweat shop conditions, but i do work for a belligerent drunk that refers to our department as "the plantation".

most of the clif bars are around 240 - 250 calories each which is why i eat them. i don't really eat any other food that contains soy so i figure i'll be ok since my man-boobies won't be large enough to show through my shirt.

and am i the only one that keeps going back to the picture of the girl to look for an adam's apple?

You eat all four at the same time, or throughout the day? Because 1000 calories at a sitting stil ain't good.

most of the clif bars are around 240 - 250 calories each which is why i eat them. i don't really eat any other food that contains soy so i figure i'll be ok since my man-boobies won't be large enough to show through my shirt.

I'm turned off by anything that turns into MORE estrogen in the body. You're a braver man than I where that is concerned.

it doesn't turn into estrogen. I think it contains estrogen in it already and it is absorbed by the body or whatever.

Back