Cleveland Indians will change logo, says it's racist and offensive

should put General Custer up on the logo next

220px-S_CustersRevenge_1.png

I think I'm just emotionally stunted. I don't understand being offended. Every time I hear someone claim that they are offended, I think of a little kid whining to their mom about being called a butt head. If you get in an argument at a bar and someone calls you an asshole, are your feeling hurt? Do you go home and try to fall asleep but can't because someone called you a bad name?

The pussification of America continues.

Lame. This country is overrun by people who fake outrage.

They weren't Native Americans, either.

Pussified SJWs calling them that doesn't make it real, either. At least Columbus and the Spaniards made an honest, excusable mistake.

Comes into thread to grandstand his anti-racist views.

Makes the only blindly racist comment in thread. Never establishes what is distinctively "racist". Apparently calling people "Braves" is offensive.

Lame pussies? The Native Americans had their land stolen, were massacred, enslaved, and almost had their entire culture wiped out and you three are mad because they asked that these teams not use mascots and/or names that they find offensive to what little they have left of their dignity? Really? Washington is still using Redskins and you can't see why that might be offensive? White men named these teams and the majority of the Natives don't like it and asked that they stop, but there are still teams that won't. It's white people in power still making decisions for them and their culture. They have the right to be mad, you three don't.

Lame pussies? The Native Americans had their land stolen, were massacred, enslaved, and almost had their entire culture wiped out and you three are mad because they asked that these teams not use mascots and/or names that they find offensive to what little they have left of their dignity? Really? Washington is still using Redskins and you can't see why that might be offensive? White men named these teams and the majority of the Natives don't like it and asked that they stop, but there are still teams that won't. It's white people in power still making decisions for them and their culture. They have the right to be mad, you three don't.
Im not mad, ya big baby.

But yes I do think theres a lot of pussies who get offended by everything. Im sorry that hurts your feelings.

Im not mad, ya big baby.

But yes I do think theres a lot of pussies who get offended by everything. Im sorry that hurts your feelings.
That's a cop out and didn't address my rebuttal to your original post. We're specifically talking about Native Americans and some sports franchises refusal to change what they find to be demeaning logos or nicknames. Your response to the OP was "the pussification of America continues." What's so pussy about Natives wanting to be respected after everything that has happened to them?

Edit: It's rhetorical. Don't bother responding. You can go posture with the dropouts in the Heavies, rough stuff.

What a complete fucking sham. There was a time when American Indians commonly referred to Caucasians as "white skins" and American Indians as "red skins." Even to this day, there is a high school on an Indian reservation that uses the same mascot as the Washington NFL team "Redskins" because most American Indians do not consider the word offensive (and instead take pride in it). The people who claim it is offensive have learned that they can control others easily by crying "racism." That is all it is...

That's a cop out and didn't address my rebuttal to your original post. We're specifically talking about Native Americans and some sports franchises refusal to change what they find to be demeaning logos or nicknames. Your response to the OP was "the pussification of America continues." What's so pussy about Natives wanting to be respected after everything that has happened to them?

Edit: It's rhetorical. Don't bother responding. You can go posture with the dropouts in the Heavies, rough stuff.
Do you really think its Native Americans pushig this? Lol.

Should we change the Fighting Irish too?

Back