Cleveland Indians will change logo, says it's racist and offensive

Lol, no. The only ones who are "outraged" are the ones who felt compelled to villify some harmless symbol. Everyone else is just commenting on the absurdity of equating said harmless symbol with legit racism.
Well if the people that are portrayed in the harmless symbol feel that it is offensive then I would say that it isn't harmless. Also, who the fuck cares if they are getting rid of a picture?

They should go full on India and start putting up happy birthday banners. They crack me up everytime I am there.

13-public-announcements-that-could-only-be-made-i-2-30112-1455434363-0_dblbig.jpg

Have bobs and vagene night.

Lol, no. The only ones who are "outraged" are the ones who felt compelled to villify some harmless symbol. Everyone else is just commenting on the absurdity of equating said harmless symbol with legit racism.
So as long as white people arent offended by something then its harmless
Got it

early explorers like cristobal colon, as well as his more renowned countryman columbus, believed he had landed in the Indies, not India.
and the spanish aren't 'white men' either, they're hispanic.
Dude, Cristobal Colon and Columbus are the same person.
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristóbal_Colón

And lol at spanish people not being white...and yes I now they are white, i'm from Portugal.
Hispanic has nothing to do with race. The term Hispanic refers to people, countries and cultures that have a historical link to Spain.

Last edited:
Native Americans are not Indians, the white man called them that and never changed it even though they knew they weren't in India
They weren't Native Americans, either.

Pussified SJWs calling them that doesn't make it real, either. At least Columbus and the Spaniards made an honest, excusable mistake.
Oh the irony of this thread
Hella white people outraged that theres a little less racism in the world
Poor you guys
Comes into thread to grandstand his anti-racist views.

Makes the only blindly racist comment in thread. Never establishes what is distinctively "racist". Apparently calling people "Braves" is offensive.

Last edited:
Wow, you're right. I never thought of it that way. Checkmate, old boy!

Of course I don't. Irish love the feisty drinker stereotype, it gets them laid. If Chief Wahoo got more Indians laid maybe we wouldn't be here.
Americans who pretend to be Irish love the stereotype. The same ones who pretend St Paddy’s Day means more than their excuse to get wasted lol.

They weren't Native Americans, either.

Pussified SJWs calling them that doesn't make it real, either. At least Columbus and the Spaniards made an honest, excusable mistake.

Comes into thread to grandstand his anti-racist views.

Makes the only blindly racist comment in thread. Never establishes what is distinctively "racist". Apparently calling people "Braves" is offensive.
Native peoples of the Americas are recognized as such by the us government, including those in latin america( for job applications at least). I wouldnt call them pussified sjw's.

They should go full on India and start putting up happy birthday banners. They crack me up everytime I am there.

13-public-announcements-that-could-only-be-made-i-2-30112-1455434363-0_dblbig.jpg

Have bobs and vagene night.
this is a common thing there? To wish themselves happy birthday?

Let's face it, it is pretty racist.

Only the natives have to put up with this blatant racism. Like really, it's akin to having a pro-sports team named "The Darkies" with this as their logo:

th

I have no problem with them changing it up. Change the name while you're at it, too. It's pretty ridiculous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back