Cleveland bus driver uppercut

JDSesque in his uppercut Joe.

found with google

sxK1nty.gif

Anyone think the girl on the bus could have taken Ngannou's uppercut better than Overeem did?
<{JustBleed}>

It always amazes me how people react after seeing a man layout a woman. Even though they've seen how she's acted.

so someone can assault you while you're operating a bus full of people but you can't neutralize said person even after they've assaulted you? she endangered the entire population on the bus and everyone around the bus - but he's in the wrong? SMDH

Women are not nearly as fragile as people think. I know men are a lot stronger and faster but I really don't think a woman's chin is that much worse than a man's. A lot of them take big hits like this and just get right back up

Anyone think the girl on the bus could have taken Ngannou's uppercut better than Overeem did?
<{JustBleed}>
not a chance <Lmaoo> I would love to see it though, the first black woman in space.

It always amazes me how people react after seeing a man layout a woman. Even though they've seen how she's acted.

I hate to say it man but, if that bus driver was white and did that, it would be a whole different story. Would have gotten turned into a huge white vs black thing, despite the girl attacking him. That being said, I dont think most people have a problem with that man hitting her like that. I dont think he ever got in trouble either? If anything that girl should have been charged for assault.......how do you manage to get into a fight wit a bus driver? Because she picked the fight, thats why. I think the mans actions were justified.

I hate to say it man but, if that bus driver was white and did that, it would be a whole different story. Would have gotten turned into a huge white vs black thing, despite the girl attacking him. That being said, I dont think most people have a problem with that man hitting her like that. I dont think he ever got in trouble either? If anything that girl should have been charged for assault.......how do you manage to get into a fight wit a bus driver? Because she picked the fight, thats why. I think the mans actions were justified.

You hate to say it - why make some shit up, then?
<{MindBrown}>
He lost his job. And... like the first response said, she was treated like a victim.

Anyway...

Street Fighter level uppercut. Well done sir.

SHHHHHHHOOOOOORYYYUUUKEEEEEENNNNN!!!!!

Tiger Uppercut!

Shit is still funny to me

Someone needs to shoop in the MK Toasty

Last edited:
You hate to say it - why make some shit up, then?
<{MindBrown}>
He lost his job. And... like the first response said, she was treated like a victim.

Anyway...

Shit is still funny to me

wasnt sure if he lost his job or not, but loosing his job isnt half as bad as getting some sort of criminal charges. I hate to say it because I dont want to turn it into a race thing, but it is true, if it was a white man hitting a black girl......or a black man hitting a white girl.........the shit would have hit the fan, and the incident would have gotten much more exposure than it did. I would also imagine criminal charges on the man. However in this incident, he apparently only lost his job, small price to pay for the satisfaction of laying some loud mouthed bitch out.

Back