Cleveland bus driver uppercut

I remember this. The media made the woman into the victim and cut out the part where she hit him while he was driving a bus. If he'd lost control of the wheel and crashed into a car, it could have gotten someone killed.

Damn, he reached down far for that uppercut lol.

“She wanna be a man, ima treat you like a man!” Hahahahah

My favorite part is all of the interesting sounds they made after impact. I can't help to imagine what it would sound like while eating a popsicle at their dinner tables on Thanksgiving.

Never saw this one. This tops the 8ball jacket man

I remember this. The media made the woman into the victim and cut out the part where she hit him while he was driving a bus. If he'd lost control of the wheel and crashed into a car, it could have gotten someone killed.
That's what recently happened in China. The bus flew down a bridge into a river and all the 15-20 passengers died...

The sad thing about some of these street vids
is that they could've been avoided if people
kept their egos in check.

Didn't bother to touch her with the jab.

Street Fighter level uppercut. Well done sir.

I'm still surprised she didn't get knocked out by that. Needs to start training MMA with that chin.

That's what recently happened in China. The bus flew down a bridge into a river and all the 15-20 passengers died...

I managed to miss this when it was new. I haven't laughed out loud like that at a sherdog thread in awhile.

3W72119s5BjVs3Hye1oHX44R9EcpQD5C9xXzj68nJaq3Ce5jhVnbQtdr9GeprpbiRKkK9zShdTYtYVqSnqC46mjV2LRKFFx6pPq6DA4HMhkaoesxAt4MRX

I coined that the backseat uppercut. Michael Johnson hit justin gaethje with a backseat uppercut in their fight too.

Cleanest civilian uppercut in recorded human history, with chin checking sound effects to boot.

Back