Cleto Reyes with Velcro Closure?

Bad Apple

White Belt
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a site selling the Cleto Reyes gloves (16 oz) with velcro closure? Google only turned up an Australian site but I am looking for a North American distributer (I am in Canada).

It looks like Ringside is a distributor for Cleto Reyes, but unfortunately they don't have the gloves that you're looking for on their website.

The Cleto Reyes website doesn't have a distributor list yet. I would still try contacting Ringside though. It seems like they would be the ones to most likely to have them.

I have some ringside catalogs at home, they contain more than the website shows, I'll look for them when I get home and let you know.

Thanks for the replies guys. I called ringside and they don't normally carry them but they said that they would put in a special order to Cleto Reyes. Price came to $140 (ouch!) and would take 4-6 weeks. I went with the white ones (similar to these pictured here: http://www.rude-boys.com/productos.asp?id=13010608&idCategoria=19)

I'll do a review of them after they arrive if there is interest.

wow, those gloves are nice. gives us a short review about the gloves when you got them.

peace

there is the same thing that reyes uses to make there gloves hook and loop for sale by ringside or title.Reyes are someof the best gloves money can buy

Or you can always check ebay for Mexicanfightgear's listings. He gets authentic Cleto Reyes gloves from Mexico, including the velcro closure version, at much cheaper prices than the WBCME site.

6caa_1.JPG

Back