Cleto reyes gloves

I see so the size is smaller but weight, it is close to 16oz feel? that sounds good I should get a 12oz one for sparring

Guys keep in mind that little weight discrepancy most likely has to do with the leather strap.

Every one who Ive seen commenting about that had the lace/velcro gloves.

o you mean that weight difference is only for the one with the lace and velcro strap? shucks I want the only lace ones

That's what I was thinking too, because the lace ups I have don't feel much heavier than my other 18 oz gloves. I thought maybe it was because of the evenly distributed padding, but the strap theory makes more sense.

Look what i just saw :p
street4.jpg

LOL, dems old-skool gloves rite der...

How goes your business enterprise, Passion Crime? :)

LOL, dems old-skool gloves rite der...

How goes your business enterprise, Passion Crime? :)

Hi dude

happy to tell i am going to a little family trip to Mexico, D.F. next week

i will certainly make a stop on Cleto Reyes main distributor take some pictures,check out the deals, so by mm lets say next weekend i ll catch up and inform people : ]

Just wondering how they are feeling for you performance wise.

I'm actually liking them so far despite the unusual finger room. All the things you mentioned you don't like about them, I definitely notice, but I guess I'm more forgiving in that department. The Winnings are far better than them fit wise, of course, and my biggest gripe with the fit of the Cletos is the stiff thumb and inability to make a fully closed fist which the Winnings do so easily. I'll continue to update you on the Cletos when I use them more, particularly if the stiffness breaks in any.

Cool beans.

I recieved my pair of Boxing Classics 16 ounce gloves. They have a very small profile. They may be smaller than the everlasts. Very soft. I think the padding is adaquate, but the Pro Mex may provide a little more. Cleto informed me theyd be willing to make a 8 oz (yes 8 oz) training size glove with a 12-14oz weight so Im debating whether or not to get sparring or bag gloves. 12 would be fine for bag and pads but Im gonna need a 16oz fo the sparring of course.
The quality of the glove is great, The pro mex is probably right there though. When and if I get the Cletos, Ill make a comparison.

The pads are I bought were excellent. Only problem is, is that they dont exactly match. They are so nice I dont want to send em back.

If you can post some pics of those Boxing Classics, and the Shevlins when you get them, you'll be my hero. Well, maybe I exaggerate, but it'd be cool to see how they look. :D

So, for those Cletos, they'll stuff 12-14 oz of padding into the 8 oz size gloves if I understand correctly? I think 14 oz would be okay for sparring depending on how the padding turns out.

Yeah 14 oz should be good for a 140-135 pounder like myself, but coaches orders.

Ill see about getting pics. Ive got hardware but its got wacky accessories for power and data transfer.

whoa dude-that would be so sick to get a glove the size of 8 oz but weighs 12-16 oz. How did you manage to convince them to do that and how much will that cost? I want a smaller glove but it bothers me that it isnt 14 or 16 oz since I have always had big gloves to get used to the weight

how much are those cletos going to run you kshaft?

Back