Cleaning up the Impeachment Narrative (UPDATED)

I can't wait for this impeachment thing to go nowhere like everything else the anti-Trump crowd has cooked up over the last 3 years. The disappointment will be phenomenal.

There is no disputing of facts going on, and none of this needs clearing up. Trumpers are talking about everything but what is happening. Just leave them out of it.

The country will get video testimony from legit unimpeachable witnesses next week. Just play it our with that and let the Republicans go down swinging for the clown they tied themselves to.

I can't wait for this impeachment thing to go nowhere like everything else the anti-Trump crowd has cooked up over the last 3 years. The disappointment will be phenomenal.
Next week is gonna be great. Will be fun watching you guys trash the character of American Patriots next week in honor of Donald Trump.

Next week is gonna be great. Will be fun watching you guys trash the character of American Patriots next week in honor of Donald Trump.

"You guys" lol

Andrew this impeachment scandal blowing up will be as enjoyable to me as biting into a succulent peach.

"You guys" lol

Andrew this impeachment scandal blowing up will be as enjoyable to me as biting into a succulent peach.
Yeah, you guys, Forever Trumpers. Your new act next week will be priceless I'm sure in the sea of neverending defenses of indefensible actions.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-marine-one-departure-67/

This is the narrative. This is the reason Trump has problems.
He steps in the shit even when the people around him are alarmed by his - avoidable- ethical lapses... and then he publicly affirms what we already suspected and what witnesses are testifying to.

Which is why Donald no longer wants public testimony.

Simple.
Fairly certain the Republicans will not even use their time for counsel next week when the public testimony happens. Jordan and the other Trump titanic crew will take the time to grandstand about how unfair it is that their irrelevant witnesses aren't allowed to testify...but as I said, let them have everyone testify...Trump goes first.

Fairly certain the Republicans will not even use their time for counsel next week when the public testimony happens. Jordan and the other Trump titanic crew will take the time to grandstand about how unfair it is that their irrelevant witnesses aren't allowed to testify...but as I said, let them have everyone testify...Trump goes first.
Next week's public hearings will be so entertaining.

I'm not a Forever Trumper... I'm a "Until 2024 Trumper".

And there's a lot of us. And we will be feasting on your liberal tears when this things goes no where! Ha ha hah haha

And there's a lot of us. And we will be feasting on your liberal tears when this things goes no where! Ha ha hah haha
It's already somewhere. Personally, I love that his name is being dragged through the mud. Next week will do even more damage. Good times.

Its a combination of the left not being able to accept the results of the election 3 years ago and the trump being a shady con man as weve known for decades now. After the "muller is coming" bullshit we had to suffer through for years im going ti err on the side of theyre grapsing at straws here and it will ultimately lead nowhere.

Its a combination of the left not being able to accept the results of the election 3 years ago and the trump being a shady con man as weve known for decades now. After the "muller is coming" bullshit we had to suffer through for years im going ti err on the side of theyre grapsing at straws here and it will ultimately lead nowhere.

Yup

Has it been determined what passport Rudy has been traveling on throughout this Trump-Ukraine-Biden deal?

It's not a complicated question. Why have I not heard it discussed in the news?

Blue = Tourist: a private citizen trying to establish official foreign policy.
Brown = Official: person officially working at the behest of the government they carry the passport of.
Black = Diplomatic: Traveling on diplomatic orders and representing the the government/policy of the passport they carry.

Next time Rudy is on a Sunday talk show, can they simply ask him: What color passport did you travel on when you were trying to dig up dirt on Biden's son?

So... Another nothingburger. How do you lefties survive with such little sustenance? I feel a Sarah McLaughlin song incoming.

But liberal courts have found that they are living, breathing things for a long time. Why can't conservative courts also use the living, breathing concept now? Why can only liberals do that?

This is like saying that if liberal Christians can reinterpret the Bible to suit their liking why can't fundamentalists?

Fundamentalists are absolutely free to do so - as long as they start calling themselves liberals and abandon the fundamentalist label.

You just want to let originalists have it both ways. The "both ways" part is the problem. And why only one side can be called out on their hypocrisy when it comes to viewing the Constitution through the "living and breathing" lens.

Pathetic. You even old enough to vote?

Back