Cleaned out division and retired on top as Champ = GSP = GOAT

GSP is best because he fought the best competition and beat them all without illegal enhancing stuff

knock them down with facts

I'm sorry, It just bugs me that people act as if GSP was the most boring fighter on the planet
Then they go on to act as if Jose Aldo is the destroyer of worlds

I will defend GSP as he is my favorite fighter
if that is a crime arrest me

In what way did I say GSP was the most boring fighter on the planet and Aldo was a destroyer of worlds? I went out of my to say numerous times that I recognized GSP's greatness. I also said that I wasn't "sure" if I'd rank him over Aldo (and a few others). You're being more critical of Aldo than I was of GSP. If you feel some need to defend GSP, that's all well and good, but maybe you should save it for people that are actually attacking him.

And I don't even like Aldo.

GSP defeated all contenders in a very stacked division without using PEDs and actually retired as champion. That is what a GOAT is supposed to do.
This is what only GSP has done.

Only biased pride fanboys actually believe fedor is the goat

Nothing biased about it. Before Strikeforce Fedor really was the GOAT. He beat everyone (save for Arona) in front of him for nine years straight. He fought the Best Mma had to offer back then. Believe it or not, Pride did have the better heavyweight division back then.

Hendricks lost
Lawler would get wrestlefucked
GSP is better then rory in every aspect of the game

Hendricks won that fight. Like he won both his fights against Lawler.
Deal with it.

But I agree. As of now, St-Pierre is the greatest of all time.

Funny how no one has mentioned the actual GOAT yet who did everything GSP has done, except was never beaten...

JonJonesUFC4X3thumb400xauto30937.jpg

Sherdog logic: GSP is not the GOAT because...

He didn't fight blah blah and blah (because they weren't contenders at the time).
He's boring, aka whine, cry, bitch
Fighters not in his weight class would've killed him

Some of you people are fucking stupid.

GSP basically meets all criteria for GOAT status, but still that doesn't satisfy the morons.

Imo he is goat but he faded towards the end of his career and i thought hendricks won. Plus shields did really good against him and inflicted lots of damage..eye pokes or not and condit almost finished him.

Its really close between him and silva imo.
faded = having one close fight?
faded is better than roiding yourselves to the teeth and then getting humiliated,exposed and knocked the fuck out
faded is better than getting finished 3 times in a row and going 0-3
Coleman, prime Nog, Mark Hunt, Crocop, were all cans?
no, no one is saying that ALL of fedors wins were against low competition
even with 4 good wins he still has several cans on his record and 4 good wins definitely doesnt give him a higher goat claim than gsp
GSP still hasn't fought

Hector Lombard, Robbie Lawler, Rory (obviously), Tyrone Woodley,

all 3 of which have become relevant after gsps retirement
almost like saying "hey anderson cant be goat, he hasnt fought romero and rockhold"
almost like saying "hey fedor cant be goat he hasnt fought cain and jds"

Funny how no one has mentioned the actual GOAT yet who did everything GSP has done, except was never beaten...

JonJonesUFC4X3thumb400xauto30937.jpg

Jones is on his way, but need to get his act straight first. His career is still young so I am not putting him in the discussion just yet.

Dominance:
Ronda > GSP

Caliber of Competition:
GPS > Ronda

GOAT.... dont think so. A guy that consistently takes fights to a decision is not worthy of GOAT.

Marginally beating your opponent..... NOT GOAT.

IDK seemed to me like he ran away after one close fight.

Riggggghhht, it was just one close fight, that was it...and not the fact that he cleared out the divisions top guys. You guys must want GSP to fight until he is too old to keep up and then lose horribly at the end of his career.

You act like GSP has never tasted defeat.

Back