Cleaned out division and retired on top as Champ = GSP = GOAT

Modern

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Fedor and Anderson both have downfall at the end of their career and Anderson still in his down fall. Fedor is coming back but I doubt he can win the belt again.

GSP defeated all contenders in a very stacked division without using PEDs and actually retired as champion. That is what a GOAT supposed to do.

Only biased pride fanboys actually believe fedor is the goat

GSP retired at 32 with a 25-2 record.
If Fedor retired at 32 he would've had a 31-1(1) record.

GSP retired at 32 with a 25-2 record.
If Fedor retired at 32 he would've had a 31-1(1) record.

Most if not all of GSP wins are quality opponents. Fedor fought a bunch of cans in Pride.

Gsp was a beast, He retired on top, no other goat candidate has done that, also his resume is fantastic and he avenged both of his loses.

Wow, a subjective subject.

ce9c949d6c73dbfb889f6036bac022dd.gif

IDK seemed to me like he ran away after one close fight.

GSP retired when the fights became more difficult. Fedor went on and lost. Retired and now wants to fight again even though it can tarnish his legacy even further.

That makes Fedor the GOAT imo.

But again.. imo.. it is up for debate.

He's in the discussion for sure.

Greatest WW of all time no question.

Imo he is goat but he faded towards the end of his career and i thought hendricks won. Plus shields did really good against him and inflicted lots of damage..eye pokes or not and condit almost finished him.

Its really close between him and silva imo.

GSP still hasn't fought

Hector Lombard, Robbie Lawler, Rory (obviously), Tyrone Woodley,

Fedor fought a bunch of cans in Pride.
As champion, Fedor fought 4 opponents he shouldn't have. Nagata, Ogawa, Zulu, and HMC.

That's still a 27-1(1) record if you flat out subtract those victories from his record.

GSP will always be to me the fighter that decision'ed his way to greatness. To me that deserves consideration when putting him in the discussion...

GSP lost in his prime. Ronda has been more dominant in her division, she has a stronger GOAT claim than GSP.

If we're talking who is the actual greatest fighter of all time, I'm pretty sure Fedor would destroy both GSP and Ronda in a fight.

As champion, Fedor fought 4 opponents he shouldn't have. Nagata, Ogawa, Zulu, and HMC.

That's still a 27-1(1) record if you flat out subtract those victories from his record.

Well that is fair.

Gsp was a beast, He retired on top, no other goat candidate has done that, also his resume is fantastic and he avenged both of his loses.

I like GSP but he got obliterated by Matt fucking Serra. And to make matters worse GSP was still in his prime when that happened. If he were on the downside then that loss could be easily overlooked, but he wasn't.

Jon Jones is the GOAT currently.

Back