Clean and Press records

BrassBalls

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can anyone find a good link to clean and press records? I came up on this page that had an olympic lifter's (american or canadian I think and not Hepburn) clean and press workout routine that I would like to have a look at again. I seem to remember his name being Bill something. I can find cj and snatch, but not clean and press record holders.

I am sure I just fail at the internets, but your help would be most appreciated.

I found the guy. It was Bill March. After I made the post I remembered I found my way there off of a Hepburn clean and press vid. Still have not found the website I am looking for but I am sure I will. I would delete the thread, but I can't.

so your time was not wasted

Well I can't find it again. If anyone has the time and comes accross Bill March's clean and press work out, feel free to post it. I have no idea how I found it the first time.

I just started these the other day, started at 95 to get the movement down and just got 155 today. Hoping to get 185 before the end of August

All time record:

Alexeev CP

Rezazadeh CJ

Taranenko CJ

I just started these the other day, started at 95 to get the movement down and just got 155 today. Hoping to get 185 before the end of August

Your BW?

Is it correct to do that hip movement in the first clip to press the weight?

Your BW?

Is it correct to do that hip movement in the first clip to press the weight?

Im just over 200, so im not sure exactly a good measure of strength for this lift, obviously the videos have guys doing well over their BW but i think for an average dude, being able to C&P your own BW is pretty good. I am only a week into it btw

Im just over 200, so im not sure exactly a good measure of strength for this lift, obviously the videos have guys doing well over their BW but i think for an average dude, being able to C&P your own BW is pretty good. I am only a week into it btw

Oh, then you're just warming up. Go for it dude.

Question for any C&P masters, what are some good assistance lifts to help increase my C&P? So far I'm thinking of power cleans/hang cleans and maybe some seated overhead pressing, any other suggestions other than those and obviously to keep working on C&P?

Back