Clay Guida should be part of the light weight GOAT discussion.

louiscyphere

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Has wins over:
Former champion Anthony Pettis
Former champion Rafael dis anjos
Former pride lightweight champ takanori Gomi
Notable win include Joe lauzon, Nate Diaz,
Josh Thompson.
I think we all agree he would destroy Conor, he has endless cardio and absolutely devestating feints as we saw in the Maynard fight.
It’s time for the die hard bj penn fans to recognize and realize Guida is the real lightweight GOAT.

Journeyman LW GOAT if we want to go ahead and make more made up categories.

I'm certain that this campaign is only to yield results.

Has wins over:
Josh Thompson.
I think we all agree he would destroy Conor, he has endless cardio and absolutely devestating feints as we saw in the Maynard fight.
It’s time for the die hard bj penn fans to recognize and realize Guida is the real lightweight GOAT.
I’d also like to point out that Guida has six fight of the night awards where Low energy Penn has only two.

Why is this in the wasteland? This seems like fighter bashing by the mods to me.

Has wins over:
Josh Thompson.
Even for sherdog standards, this is impressive.

His win over nate was anything but notable

However his loss to Roger huerta was very notable.....

At first 2/10 but then upgraded to 7/10 when I saw replies wrote by people who fell for obvious troll thread.

At first 2/10 but then upgraded to 7/10 when I saw replies wrote by people who fell for obvious troll thread.
Troll thread? Nobody posting has posted any evidence to the contrary. All I see is a bunch of butt hit bj fans getting defensive

HAHAHA one of the worst/greatest troll threads all in one, Sherdog never disappoints

Back