Claudia Gadelha Rolling on a New Mercedes Benz

She is not the smartest. Like 12-16 months ago she was talking about how she was barely getting by and having to do that side job selling shit on the beaches to pay the bills. She made 10k against JJ the first time, but apparently the second time around she got 100k and easily just spent at least 40-50k for that Mercedes.

Matter of fact its a C class, so it could have been as cheap at 30k, but with options it could be 40k

Clearly she is paid too much.

Will probably see it listed on ebay soon next to Esparza's Harley.

If they don't get paid that much, how do they get all these nice cars and shit? Gifted to them by UFC? Don't fighters know that all these fancy cars cost way more than normal cars to maintain?

If they don't get paid that much, how do they get all these nice cars and shit? Gifted to them by UFC? Don't fighters know that all these fancy cars cost way more than normal cars to maintain?

The C Class is a really nice car, but its pretty affordable. We aren't talking about a SL63 AMG which is 100k+

The C Class is a really nice car, but its pretty affordable. We aren't talking about a SL63 AMG which is 100k+
Remember we are talking about Brazil here. You can't compare car prices with them.

false advertising.

i thought she was gonna be rolling around on the hood, all oiled up.

Inb4 she says she can't pay her rent and needs to sell the car.

Bough in Brazil. Tsc, tsc, tsc...

She'll be broke in 5 years.

Does the dealership just give them the car for a year or so in exchange for the tweet? I've seen some low-ish level fighters tweeting themselves thanking car dealerships. I can't imagine that the dealership just gives them 200k worth of car because they're slightly famous.

Of course, probably just lending it to her for a month or something for the tweet.

people still freak out when they see a mercedes or bmw emblem?

thats a normal car and costs like 35k new

No wonder mma fighters all go broke fast...If they had half a brain they would be investing their money to take care of their future, not waste it all on a car that's going to only lose a fuck ton of value over only a couple years...lol oh well, some people... At least it's not a BMW where's she's just going to need to lose to Joanna again just to pay to get it repaired once it breaks down and needs a new part..

Back