Claudia Gadelha injured

Iole said they tried to get Letternou (sp?) as a replacement for the 193 card with Rousey/holm but that she wouldn't be ready in time. Personally, I hope they move the Jedi fight to 193 as well. That card could really use it. at this point, just put anyone in there with her. Gadhella is just too unreliable. I wouldn't push anything back or hold on to hope that fight can get done this year.

If Letourneau can't fight, Joanna vs Tecia at 193.

Im sitting back watching this all unfold like nooooo. damn why did injury have to hit lawler.

dont worry guys my babe claudhina gives no fucks about a finger....will fight jokerface as planned

man, what a rollercoaster.
JJ wants to be 100% so no to 193, then Ronda gets moved and mad scramble starts.
guess got to wait for things to clear up. JJ fighting before Ronda would be great through. Who does not matter.

I guess that means Claudia already has her excuse made up for when she gets knocked out. Unless she isn't fighting Joanna, because the posts ITT makes me not know what's going on.

Hope she gets healthy fast. I think JJ beats her 10/10 times but it's a fun fight nevertheless.

Back