Claudia Gadelha injured

Gotta be Tecia or Letorneau on the docket, I guess?

Didn't we know she was injured like a week ago

I think she's been injured and the assumption was if she couldn't fully heal in time she would get replaced. But now I guess it's looking more likely that she won't be ready.

Shame, pretty much the only female fight I was looking forward to.

Iole said they tried to get Letternou (sp?) as a replacement for the 193 card with Rousey/holm but that she wouldn't be ready in time. Personally, I hope they move the Jedi fight to 193 as well. That card could really use it. at this point, just put anyone in there with her. Gadhella is just too unreliable. I wouldn't push anything back or hold on to hope that fight can get done this year.

kinda ironic how things work out,looks like Moroz derailed Jojo's title chance...and in turn Val has derailed Maryna's.

If Valerie can't make 193, they should put Tecia in there.

If they insist on Valerie being the next challenger, they could maybe add it to the December FOX card? That would make it probably the best FOX card ever.

They could even add it to 194...

I'd think that Torres would make more sense since she's higher-ranked, but both would get utterly destroyed by Jedrzejczyk.

Either fight makes sense.

2ic5gqx.jpg

Why not Randa "Passive Aggressive" Markos?
I didn't know she was sixth in the ranking. Damn, and she called out Bec.
Throw her in the cage and feed the Polish girl.

8rWSPVW.gif

I'd like to see Tecia or Michelle Waterson step in.

Damn I wanted to see them head butt at the weigh ins.

Claudia Gadelha injured, UFC 195 title bout with Joanna Jedrzejczyk in jeopardy http://dlvr.it/C0jBWX

We have known that Gadelha has a finger injury for about 28 days now, so this is not news.

The question was, how long will it take Gadelha to be ready for her next fight? There is a reason that JJ was confirmed for UFC 195 with her opponent TBA. Nothing is in jeopardy, MMAjunkie is having a slow news day.

If Gadelha can't fight Jan 2, I see Tecia being given the TS as she is the only undefeated fighter left in the division right now.

Back