Claudia Gadelha - "“I think a win puts me back in title contention” | UFC on ESPN 17 interview

Inverse

Ginger Belt
Staff member
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score

Claudia Gadelha: “I know the pressure she has, I was an undefeated fighter too at one time”

Sure there's only Rose at the top.
Then carla and the winner this fight.

Claudia Gadelha: “I know the pressure she has, I was an undefeated fighter too at one time”

She needs her coach to cool her down again , like in that fight between the rounds....

I wonder if her sisters and down to freak.

Also I will be betting on her this weekend.
unknown.png

Absolutely.
IMO either winner should fight Weili next.

She's attractive as all hell and funny to boot but Zhang fucks her up bad

I wish Tatiana was in the mix.

Best she will he is a gatekeeper. Can’t see her sniffing a title shot again. Then again..... Jessica eye, holly homie, meeegan Anderson, and pretty much all wmma fighters besides rose, zhang, Valentina And the women’s goat.

She won a BS decision in her last fight vs Hill but there's not a lot of sharks in the division so she's up there cause "a win" is a win on paper, it's just I think of her as coming off a loss and that's just how the cookie crumbles =/ . I feel like her striking started to come around but either let off the grappling training to focus more on that and lost the grappling level she was on by not maintaining it and/or people are simply figuring out her basic game and she's getting passed, but either way, she hasn't looked great. I don't care to see her in title contention and will probably lose on Saturday which would make it all a moot point. I have to refresh on footage while thinking about how they match up, look at the little things.

Back