Classy response from Zahabi regarding McGregor tweet

by that logic, you must agree that deep down canner wishes he had the kind of money mayweather has

Conor is on his way to have more money than Mayweather. His Proper Twelve Whiskey is the fastest selling drink in the world and will keep the money flowing, whereas Mayweather, well, I guess he can keep fighting cans in Japan.

You realize the guy who coached GSP isn't struggling financially right?

He's also the most well known Canadian coach.. in a country full of MMA fans

yea because he piggybacked on Greg Jackson's coaching of GSP like Edmund on Ronda. Never had another champ, never will.

lol canadia MMA

Conor is on his way to have more money than Mayweather. His Proper Twelve Whiskey is the fastest selling drink in the world and will keep the money flowing, whereas Mayweather, well, I guess he can keep fighting cans in Japan.

lol if you believe that

Beat him in a fight yes.

But Zahabi is happier with his lot.

Conor has done some amazing things yes.

But he was once being touted as the next big thing and anotherMuhammad Ali.

His money and whiskey isn't enough for his ego. He wants everybody to worshisp him and think he's the best.

Money can't buy you happiness or respect.

Conor still has plenty of respect, but he has a lot of people laughing at him too.

Floyd has plenty of haters, but he has the respect of being a truly Great fighter.

Conor might go on and be a billionaire? He might go broke?

But he will never be one of the GOATs and it bothers him.

Zahabi bless
He is one of the GOATS
Like at 145 for example

I think it was Jon Jones who said that while ChaelSonnen is complete full of shit when talking trash, Conor Mcgregor has some truth to it when he talks shit, and I felt like there might be some truth to that and really if you think about it Zahabi is so young and this guy never turned pro, and it is true what Conor said here as well. Just a thought.

Chael is actually pretty factual when talking trash unless hes blatantly trolling then he's hilarious.

Well, he has started franchising boxing gyms and has a VR fitness program and app which could prove very lucrative. But yes, Proper Twelve will make Conor a lot of money and good on him too for donating about $5 a bottle to charities.

Troll

If Zahabi is so good where are his other champs? Oh yeah that's right, GSP made him.

Firaz was an amateur.

And TS, Firaz is incapable of giving responses that are less than classy. It's coded in his DNA...

Yeah I thought they had both fought. Seems both Kavanagh and Firas found themselves to be more fulfilled teaching than fighting. Nothing wrong with that at all, the sport needs teachers almost as much as it needs fighters.

You realize the guy who coached GSP isn't struggling financially right?

He's also the most well known Canadian coach.. in a country full of MMA fans

There's a difference between training and fighting.

BHahahahahahhahaha.

Deep down he wishes he had the kind of money and fame that Conor has, but he know's it's unreachable, so he has settled.

Zahabi seems like a very smart guy. He didn't give up on MMA and I don't think he's settled. He looked at the landscape and realized the math behind being a fighter didn't work for him, even while praising guys who did it anyway. But he's made a much bigger mark on MMA than most aspiring ammy fighters ever will.

Sometimes not settling in the name of chasing your dreams is merely an excuse not to work hard and to use what you have.

Conor is taking loses everywhere.

In the ring and on social media.

What I like about Conor is his fights. But he doesn't fight very often.

How Conor sells himself is as unbeatable or as the best, the king, etc. But he's not and it's apparent. I can't gainsay it because he's earned eight or even nine figures doing it. But the truth is that his real selling point is that he's an exciting, accurate, and deadly striker, win or lose. The reason this matters is that his old schtick of being the most elite or the king or whatever falls really flat currently. But he's still an exciting fighter and I'd love to see him vs a lot of fighters out there. He's like Edson Barboza ( a better Barboza, imo, but we can argue that later). Beatable but also deadly. Who doesn't want to watch a Barboza fight? I know Conor wants to follow the model of a huge money fight every year or every few years, but he desperately needs to win a big fight and soon if he wants that to work.

Otherwise he needs to retire or he needs to get back into the grind and fight some guys at the bottom of the top ten of whatever division he's in and reearn his place. I don't think he'll do that. Instead he'll get consistently more shrill and more irrelevant, which is what feels like is happening right now.

Zahabi is a gentleman and classy individual. Conor has no class and hasn't really grown from cleaning bathrooms.

Deep down he wishes he had the kind of money and fame that Conor has, but he know's it's unreachable, so he has settled.
Money does not equal happiness. Some of the richest people on earth aren't happy at all, more money more problems.

Lol, you know not everyone pursues or cares about money right? I can assure you, it doesn't buy you happiness.

Back