Classy response from Zahabi regarding McGregor tweet

"thank you for shouting out my podcast conor and changing my bum life, now maybe i can buy a Lamborghini i pretend not to want"

Firas Zahabi said:
I went to the university and got a degree. Why? Because there was no money in MMA.
... but ...
Instead of fighting professionally, Zahabi got himself a bachelor’s degree in philosophy.
<41>

Deep down he wishes he had the kind of money and fame that Conor has, but he know's it's unreachable, so he has settled.
And deep down you want Conor to dump Dee and date you, but you know that's not happening so you've settled with your current bf.

I think it was Jon Jones who said that while ChaelSonnen is complete full of shit when talking trash, Conor Mcgregor has some truth to it when he talks shit, and I felt like there might be some truth to that and really if you think about it Zahabi is so young and this guy never turned pro, and it is true what Conor said here as well. Just a thought.
if you read his response you wouldn't figured that one out on your own

This guy and Tenshin both had solid responses to McGregor's typical insults. Khabib and Diaz didnt do too poorly either, even when Conor was on top of the world.

Certainly Conor can relate to being a broke fighter on the regional circuits. Sounds like he's forgotten his roots.

Pure class by Zahabi

Too many contradictions on Zahabi's part. Fair paly, he doesn't do trash talk but he's not exactly being straight-up honest either.

Deep down he wishes he had the kind of money and fame that Conor has, but he know's it's unreachable, so he has settled.
Not everyone thinks about money and fame as priorities in life hey.

I call people morons when they point out the most obvious thing in the world as if it’s some sort of insight

Ignorant ones tend to exaggerate things and call people names

No class as usual from Conor. He is living on borrowed time.

Coward response from Zahabi, no better than Conor's "it's just business".

I thought Conor's reaction was out of proportion to what Zahabi had said. He just called for a rematch. There's no reason to get angry over that suggestion.

there is if you know you'd get your ass beat in said rematch.

"thank you for shouting out my podcast conor and changing my bum life, now maybe i can buy a Lamborghini i pretend not to want"

You realize the guy who coached GSP isn't struggling financially right?

He's also the most well known Canadian coach.. in a country full of MMA fans

Fanstastic response by Zahibi.

Classy. A little self deprecating.

I am not sure if Conor was really triggered or not. I have no idea how much of his twitter stuff is strategic vs personal.

Deep down he wishes he had the kind of money and fame that Conor has, but he know's it's unreachable, so he has settled.[Deep down you wish you had it to with the way you nugug
I thought Conor's reaction was out of proportion to what Zahabi had said. He just called for a rematch. There's no reason to get angry over that suggestion.
Conor is very sensitive for the personalty that he has.

If i was a Firas fighter, i'd have to kick Conor square in the ass and then grab the little manlet by the ankles, turn him upside down and shake all the gold coins out of his pockets.

Conor threw a tantrum, and Firas handled it like a professional/adult.

I think it was Jon Jones who said that while ChaelSonnen is complete full of shit when talking trash, Conor Mcgregor has some truth to it when he talks shit, and I felt like there might be some truth to that and really if you think about it Zahabi is so young and this guy never turned pro, and it is true what Conor said here as well. Just a thought.

The best coaches and trainers mostly never excelled in the sport they coach in. You see this in nearly every sport.

by that logic, you must agree that deep down canner wishes he had the kind of money mayweather has

Back