Classic Rogan getting owned by reporter

Getting called a bitch and having no quick comeback for it, pretty much detail him getting owned. So yeah he got own

You're a bitch.

By the time you read this I will have logged off, and you will not have a chance to tell me a comeback. I will have never even heard anything you reply.

I own you now bitch (by your own dumb rules)

He simply implying that he would go out like a man (though there isn't anything wrong with tapping). The point however, is getting one off on Joe who is an expert at quick jabs commentating. And yes calling someone a bitch in a clever and neat conversation and them not saying anything back is owning.

You're actually being serious here?

These Thug Life memes never disappoint lmfao, one of my new favorites.

Yes, Im another one who's life has been somewhat enhanced by these Thug Life videos.

Long live the Thug Life, I say.

Would have been ownage if he didn't say it in such a feminine way. "I black out before I tap out beyoutch".

When did Rogan call him a bitch?
Also I want to see what Rogan responded

1 - the guy isn't a reporter. it was a fan at a Q&A

2 - Rogan said something like "I like your moxy, I'll let you win that one."

you're a bitch.

By the time you read this i will have logged off, and you will not have a chance to tell me a comeback. I will have never even heard anything you reply.

I own you now bitch (by your own dumb rules)

:d:d:d:d:d:d

definition of owned has begun to vary greatly

Rogan clearly got owned. The tards in here who cannot see this must have aspergers.

If only he was as good a president as he is a joker. Cant wait till that inept creep is off the picture. He can become a peace envoy to the Caliphate and continue apologizing for America being an un-islamic sinful nation.

But hey.....he is funny and a democrat.....so he is your cult leader, eh?

Lol, as a Republican...

RETARDED ALERT, WE GOT A FUCKIN RETARD HERE

He simply implying that he would go out like a man (though there isn't anything wrong with tapping). The point however, is getting one off on Joe who is an expert at quick jabs commentating. And yes calling someone a bitch in a clever and neat conversation and them not saying anything back is owning.

No, it isn't and you're the only one dumb enough in this thread to think so, bitch.

Wasn't one of the best Thug Life videos I have seen, I would have preferred the original Thug Life video, but it's still funny.

Thug Life videos are still cracking me up. Keep em coming!

Back