Clash of Clans, v4: Official Sherdog Clan = JUST BLEED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a little research on dead space TH9 designs so I am trying this one out.

I'm in awkward TH9.5 range at the moment. I can hold off a weak TH10 attack to 2 stars, but I don't have infernos or upgraded defense yet. I was thinking about sticking with my war layout for now, but I feel like I should do something with the extra walls. Any suggestions?

Just wanted to throw out that I am in for incest war this weekend, I'm just opted out for the midweek while my AQ finishes upgrading.

Thanks Kali. Yeah, if anyone can't participate, lemme know asap. I have Aprax, Gin, and Motivated BJ out so far.

I'm in for civil war, add long as I get a shot at wrecking upbass, nate or both

I'm down for civil war. Have we figured out how the teams will be split?

When you guys say youre wiping th9's with gowivaho you mean th9 vs th9 right? Any good videos of thos attack i can watch?

When you guys say youre wiping th9's with gowivaho you mean th9 vs th9 right? Any good videos of thos attack i can watch?
odog made a video somewhere in this thread that spells it out. It's been a game changer for our clan.

I'll post this now since it seems like our current war should go smoothly.

Here are the first ever Just Bleed Incest War teams! There was a lot of guesswork and base studying involved in this, so I really, really, really, really fuckin hope it works. If not, blame Hank and his OP TH11 ass. I did my best to balance the war weights while still also balancing attack capability, keeping alts on the same team as main accounts, and putting people who probably want to wipe each other on opposing teams. But, again, I'm only [a very handsome and wise] human. If you see someone ranked above you who you know is ranked below you, or if you just finished an upgrade that you think could change your war weight (this includes finishing a wall set or upgrading a heroe) let me know ASAP so I can look over the numbers again. We want to give us the best possible chance of matching.

The plan is that Team 1 members will stay in the main clan while Team 2 members will hop over to Just Bleed JV. Odog and I will star the war search simultaneously at the usual 3pm Friday time and we will engage in a glorious bang, bros.

So, without further ado:

Team 1:
  1. Hank
  2. Odogogod
  3. Higus
  4. Odog 2
  5. The Pirhana
  6. Nate
  7. Saiwa
  8. Goblin King
  9. GinAlley
  10. Espartaco
  11. Codeman
  12. Schmidt
  13. Sun Tzu
  14. KungFu
  15. Seven
  16. Ironmonk
  17. Codeman 2
  18. Kellogs
  19. Hank the Tank
  20. Another Corbin
Team 2:
  1. Tbone
  2. Cygnus
  3. Burt
  4. Can Crushers
  5. Trae Gray
  6. Upbass
  7. Failjin
  8. Mick
  9. King Fail
  10. Carlos
  11. BushLion
  12. Auger
  13. Kali
  14. Dub
  15. King Peter
  16. Mick Gamma
  17. Mihkae
  18. Trae
  19. Herculized
  20. Corbin (th5)
Team 1 Captains are Odog, Hank, and Schmidt/GK.
Team 2 Captains are Cyg, Mick and King Fail/BushLion.

We needed both Corbin's to round out the roster, but since Odog controls both and we don't want him peeking into the other clan, neither Corbin is allowed to attack.

Lastly: Prepare your anus, Codeman. Prepare it with bleach.

Edit: We will use the main clan and Just Bleed JV for the war (instead of making 2 new clans).

Last edited:
Awesome stuff! Thanks for doing this Bush, really hope it works out.

Team 1 gonna wreck.

tumblr_menqohdlqd1rt3zrlo1_400.gif

Mick will probably come at me with dragons or some shit, he has been down in the minor leagues for too long.

Just google "GoVaHo with surgical hogs, instructional".

There is also a "GoVaHo with surgical hogs instructional, part 2."

Okay, so small change in plans. As Odog astutely pointed out, starting two new clans would mean no Clan Perk 5 troop or spell upgrades. So instead, Team 2 will use Just Bleed JV.

So someone let me into JV, please.

I have the other Corbin (th8) so team 1 and team2 could each have one

Sorry, I shoulda specified. For was weight purposes, I used th5 Corbin. The th8 Corbin has the weight of a th7, which made it tough to balance.

I am going to push Augers shit in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back