Clash of Clans, v4: Official Sherdog Clan = JUST BLEED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've also liked the blueprints I've been finding on Clash of Clans Tools more than those I've found on Clash of Clans Builder. I tweak them, but just the skeletons for the anti-3* TH9's I checked out were much better. Less gimmicky bases, more solid designs.

Tachy, here are a few anti 3 star TH10 bases. I think any other type of base is better for you, because once they get in the ring inside your base there isn't much stopping them from going for the wipe. If you get a compartmentalized base it will stall a lot of attacks that may have wiped you before at like 70%-80%

Tachy's current base has 3 star wipe vids on ytube. Change it!

Thanks guys, appreciated.

I'll get on it

Got an android phone again and carrying on from where I was. My CoC name is Goose.
LOL, yeah, it would be nice if you changed that.

How balanced is your development? How experienced are you in war? Just a few questions up front. We'll see once you're in the clan.

Need to be careful with anti 3 star bases too. Some are designed to give up 2 stars easily.

Need to be careful with anti 3 star bases too. Some are designed to give up 2 stars easily.

agreed, I like the one in the last video I posted best for that reason, makes it hard to get 50% if you focus on the TH.

Where the fuck is the loot? Masters 3 is a barren wasteland.

Where the fuck is the loot? Masters 3 is a barren wasteland.

That's been my experience so far. Crystal had plenty of loot, but Master is at an uncomfortable place where the win bonus isn't enough to justify full scale war armies when combined with available loot. On top of that, probably 4 out of 5 bases is a high level TH10.
I stumbled on a TH8 with full storages earlier today at Masters 2 and pounced on it like it was a wounded gazelle. Poor bastard.

Yeah I left Masters a month ago and haven't looked back. The bonuses are really nice, but snipes are too few and far between and the loot itself isn't any better.

Maintenance break? Damn it. We gonna lose the replays.

can I get my second in tonight, anyone want to let me hit theirs? have aq ready for upgrade.

nvm aprax said I could take his

I was mostly in Crystal 2 north of 2100 trophies the past few weeks, and it hasn't been great during that time, even for Crystal 2 where historically I already noticed that the snipes are significantly more scarce and the loot is significantly less. I was just hanging there because the additional +100 DE win bonus guarantees you will accrue DE quickly.

After I got the Golem L4 & AQ L8 upgrades off, I came back down to my favorite looting bracket. I keep the Crystal 3 Win Bonus (35K/35K/100) and then try to hang around the upper half of Gold's 1's trophy range (1900-2050 trophies, don't drop below 1900). The loot was INSANE last night (I had like 4 barches in a row with no spells used where I ate 250K+ of both gold and elixir without using a spell or a hero). When I left two weeks ago it wasn't that great, but if it has been like this the past week, then I would have been making DE much more quickly, anyway, down here.

So, at least for now, again, this bracket is just the easiest money imaginable. Oh, I have been seeing a lot of hefty hauls on my alt in the 1300-1500 range, which is also unusual, since before it was always barren down there (the only good loot hauls would be like ridiculous TH9's and TH10's). Given, this account is TH8. Not sure how good that loot would look to my TH9, and obviously you get nothing from the win bonus.

I keep the Crystal 3 Win Bonus (35K/35K/100) and then try to hang around the upper half of Gold's 1's trophy range (1900-2050 trophies, don't drop below 1900).

This is what i've been doing for a while, the loot is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back